• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

V Cutter and Punches

The Colibri does take a good V chunk out. I really like my Colibri V cut though.my last V cut didn't take enough out and ripped through instead of cutting through.

I honestly haven't given the guillotine much of a chance. I liked theV cut a lot so I haven't tried it much. Sometimes I use it to clip the tip off a torpedo and then V cut it.
I'll have to try a couple straight cut and see how I like it.
Colibri makes a strait cut (guillotine) that has a depth stop on it to prevent cutting too much off. Pretty neat feature.

Colibri makes a strait cut (guillotine) that has a depth stop on it to prevent cutting too much off. Pretty neat feature.

My 15 year old Cuban Crafters Perfect Cutter:

20220303_174144.jpg

20220303_174025.jpg

It's been to hell and back with me and cuts perfect everytime. Only cutter I use and haven't bought another one since, and never will. Lifetime warranty.

My 15 year old Cuban Crafters Perfect Cutter:

View attachment 58511

View attachment 58512

It's been to hell and back with me and cuts perfect everytime. Only cutter I use and haven't bought another one since, and never will. Lifetime warranty.
That is a nice looking cutter. Where did you get something like that? Haven't seen something like that yet.

I did get a dual guillotine and v cutter from Colibri website today. Not a bad price in my opinion and definitely way way cheaper than the B&M store Ive seen. Looking forward to the dual cutter if I need to take it with me somewhere.

I did

That is a nice looking cutter. Where did you get something like that? Haven't seen something like that yet.

Here's the page for the exact same one as mine:

They have them in a bunch of new colors and designs. The gold and carbon fiber inlay one looks really nice. You get the perfect cut everytime, no fuss, no guesswork. Half the time I don't even look at the cutter when making a cut anymore.. you don't need to.

This cutter was the greatest cutter, it was sold separately and as a pocket humidor. I still have mine but I am afraid to lose it so it is put away.Cutter.jpg

Here's the page for the exact same one as mine:

They have them in a bunch of new colors and designs. The gold and carbon fiber inlay one looks really nice. You get the perfect cut everytime, no fuss, no guesswork. Half the time I don't even look at the cutter when making a cut anymore.. you don't need to.
Very nice. Thanks for the link. I picked one up, it looks really nice. I'll see how it works in a few days :)