• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vacation Contest

Cira

I just got finished planning a vacation to Barcelona, Spain for my wife and I this fall. It's going to be the farthest I've been away from home ever and I'm looking forward to it. So I was wondering, where is everyone else planning vacations this year?

The post that is holding tickets for a vacation furthest away from my home in New Hampshire by Friday morning will get a nice 5 pack to enjoy on your vacation. Honor system in effect (I mean I'll find you and check up on you!!!)

We're going to NJ for Christmas. That's like 400 miles from NH... beat THAT!!!

;)

Wife and I have our plane tickets to visit her Aunt in Garland, TX in September. Google map says it's 1800 driving miles from you, but we're flying.

Edit: cuz I did the mileage from my house first, then saw it was supposed to be from your place. Even better, that added another 650 miles. :laugh:

I am graduating from Loyola University this December and as a gift my parents are sending my girlfriend and I to Cape Town South Africa. I am especially excited because we are planning a cage dive with great whites! This is something that I have always wanted to do and am trying to get my girlfriend to at least try it with me. Other than that we are getting together a list of activities that we want to do while there. All thats left to do is finish out this semester and finalize all of our plans. According to www.etn.nl/distance.htm it is ~8,274 miles from NH to Cape Town. Thanks for the interesting contest and come December I should have some really cool pics to share with you all. :D

Houston to Las Vegas for the Big Smoke on November 9th to 11th

Total amount charged $747.26

Well the Army sends me to Iraq or Afghanistan for a "Vacation" evey other year, does that count. LOL great Idea for a contest, The wife and I are looking into Fiji, but it is not a done deal yet.

Tim

edit to add this.....The distance:

Origin: Hooksett, New Hampshire, United States
Destination: Baghdad, Baghdad, Iraq
Distance in miles: 5789
Distance in kilometers: 9316

Please note: The distance is calculated "as the crow flies". It uses the latitude and longitude of the cities to calculate the distance, so this may vary from the driving distances.

and because I can't spell Army....

I am going on a cruise to Montego Bay,Jamaica-Grand Caymon-and Cozumel, but it looks like Marty McFly already has me beat. Whoever gets the 5er I hope they enjoy it. I will hopefully be partaking of some fine Cubans while I am out of the states, of which I will be asking everyone about later as to which ones to get. Good luck to everybody

Klagenfurt Austria in 5 days for a week...

*edit* 6430 is still less than to Capetown, oh well.

My wife and I are flying down to Melbourne over the Christmas break for 5 days of shopping ,sightseeing and eating/drinking. There is also another overpriced cigar shop down there I am going to check out. Should be good.

My wife and I are flying down to Melbourne over the Christmas break for 5 days of shopping ,sightseeing and eating/drinking. There is also another overpriced cigar shop down there I am going to check out. Should be good.

lol I think all you have to do is visit your neighbors down the street and you've won. :laugh:

lol I think all you have to do is visit your neighbors down the street and you've won. :laugh:

LMFAO

Come on mate it isn't that far away.

I suppose driving to my local beach would count as well?

All I need to do is pass my physical and raise $1,000,000 and I'll be heading to the moon with the Russian Space program in Fall. I have to compete with that Lance Bass bastard. I think I can take him out.

All I need to do is pass my physical and raise $1,000,000 and I'll be heading to the moon with the Russian Space program in Fall. I have to compete with that Lance Bass bastard. I think I can take him out.

I don't think you can smoke on the shuttle or the space station. :)

Come on, no one can beat 8200 miles? :)

Heck..he has to finish the semester to get the tickets...does that count! :laugh:

Heck..he has to finish the semester to get the tickets...does that count! :laugh:

Ha, even if it doesn't this is was a great idea for a contest. It's fun to see where everybody is heading and why :thumbs:

I am graduating from Loyola University this December and as a gift my parents are sending my girlfriend and I to Cape Town South Africa. I am especially excited because we are planning a cage dive with great whites! This is something that I have always wanted to do and am trying to get my girlfriend to at least try it with me. Other than that we are getting together a list of activities that we want to do while there. All thats left to do is finish out this semester and finalize all of our plans. According to www.etn.nl/distance.htm it is ~8,274 miles from NH to Cape Town. Thanks for the interesting contest and come December I should have some really cool pics to share with you all. :D

I'm declaring MartyMcfly the winner. Congratulations on your graduation and a great trip. Enjoy the smokes.

The rest of you, get out there and go someplace! :)