• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vacation to SC and FL

cigardawg

Hello, All.

I know it is a couple of months out, but I just booked vacations to Hilton Head, SC and Orlando, FL in May. I'll be in SC from the 11th through the 14th and in Orlando from the evening of the 14th through the 18th or 19th.

Wanted to check in to see if 1) there were any BOTLs in the area(s) and 2) anyone wants to get together for a few cigars, drinks, etc.

Also, any advice on cigars stores, bars, etc. to hit while in these areas would be very much appreciated.

TIA, Scot.

Hey, how come nobody ever vacations in Delaware? :laugh: :laugh:

Wish I could join you there, Scot.

Wilkey

Orlando has some nice spots...be aware Florida is a "no smoking" state...smoking not allowed indoors in most places that serve food (bars, including the cigar bars, excepted).

There are 2 Corona Cigar stores (south and north of the city)...they are pretty much the same, so you don't have to visit both, but a fun place to kill an afternoon/evening.

There is a bar at Universal CityWalk called Cigarz. Ok place to spend a few hours while the family runs wild at Citywalk.

If you are staying near the attractions, the Sand Lake Corona store (south of Orlando) is closer than the other one. Figure out which night is good for you and maybe we can get together. There are a few others around the area that might be able to join us. I'm closer to the Lake Mary location, but it's not a big deal either way.

If you are going to be out driving around the city, I can give directions to a few of the smaller stores in the area.

Cheers,
Joe

Hilton Head, SC is very cigar friendly. Several bars: The Lodge, The Brewpub, and Monkey Business allow cigar smoking all day long. Most of the restaurants allow cigars/pipes after 8:30 PM, after the kids leave.

The Smoke Stack Ltd
222 Park Plaza
Hilton Head Island, SC 29926

Great place to shop for smokes, or enjoy one while your wife visits all those other shops on Hilton Head!!

If you have a minute or two and you're going to be passing through Columbia, SC; let me know, maybe we could have a quick herf at my local B&M.

Jack, I think I'll be travelling through Columbia this Saturday (going to Charleston from Greenville).

CalixEros said:
Jack, I think I'll be travelling through Columbia this Saturday (going to Charleston from Greenville).
[snapback]295542[/snapback]​

PM sent.

Jack Straw said:
Hilton Head, SC is very cigar friendly. Several bars: The Lodge, The Brewpub, and Monkey Business allow cigar smoking all day long. Most of the restaurants allow cigars/pipes after 8:30 PM, after the kids leave.

The Smoke Stack Ltd
222 Park Plaza

Great place to shop for smokes, or enjoy one while your wife visits all those other shops on Hilton Head!!

If you have a minute or two and you're going to be passing through Columbia, SC; let me know, maybe we could have a quick herf at my local B&M.
[snapback]295334[/snapback]​

I'll be coming straight down 95 and missing Columbia. It will be an 8 hour drive that day, so we'll be beat. Hopefully I'll be down that way another time.

jgohlke said:
If you are staying near the attractions, the Sand Lake Corona store (south of Orlando) is closer than the other one. Figure out which night is good for you and maybe we can get together. There are a few others around the area that might be able to join us. I'm closer to the Lake Mary location, but it's not a big deal either way.

[snapback]295320[/snapback]​

I'll let you know as the time gets closer and we firm up our plans. I think meeting at one of the Corona Cigar stores would work out great. Hopefully we can draw some others from the area.

Jack Straw said:

The Smoke Stack Ltd
222 Park Plaza

[snapback]295334[/snapback]​

Agreed. Hilton Head is a great place. We have a condo there. I may actually be down there that weekend. If so we can definitely get together. I will check our schedule and let you know.

CalixEros said:

FYI, Camacho will be at the Tobacco Merchant this Saturday. Here is what the Camacho website says:

Hello all...There is going to be an awesome Smoking Event in Columbia SC. on Saturday the 4th. Tobacco Merchant is celebrating its 10th anniversary. Camacho cigars and Christian will be in the house. Come see us for lots of great deals and prizes.The adddress is Bower Parkway Columbia SC. 12:00 - 6:00

If you are going to be there anyway why not make an event!!!!

Hadn't realized that was this weekend. Great, another excuse to get out of yard work, and smoke cigars...know that will thrill my wife. Should be a good time, as I've gone to a couple other events at The Tobacco Merchant, and they've been fun. Usually discounts on the featured vendor's smokes, as well as door prizes, etc.

CalixEros - PM me as to your ETA.

Cheeze said:
CalixEros said:

FYI, Camacho will be at the Tobacco Merchant this Saturday. Here is what the Camacho website says:

Hello all...There is going to be an awesome Smoking Event in Columbia SC. on Saturday the 4th. Tobacco Merchant is celebrating its 10th anniversary. Camacho cigars and Christian will be in the house. Come see us for lots of great deals and prizes.The adddress is Bower Parkway Columbia SC. 12:00 - 6:00

If you are going to be there anyway why not make an event!!!!
[snapback]295822[/snapback]​

Jack, I'll probably get there at noon if that's when the event starts. Are you planning on going too Cheeze?

Orlando area here. Just let me know which store you go to and time and I will attempt to make it.

CalixEros said:
Jack, I'll probably get there at noon if that's when the event starts. Are you planning on going too Cheeze?
[snapback]296020[/snapback]​

Can't make it this time. I have a sick family but man I wish I could... Have fun at the event.