• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vacation

JimD

In twenty four hours my wife and I will be leaving for Pueto Rico. I am taking her away for her birthday. She has been thru a lot with her parents lately. So I thought it would be nice to get her away for a few days. We will be back on Wednesday.

Jim have a great time and make sure you go to the Bacardi plant!

Make sure you get coffee and Mallorcas at La Mallorca.
Go to the beach, Pinones, and eat fried seafood fritters.
Take a drive to El Yunque.
Try to eat some lechon!

-Rob

PS. Have a great trip Jim!

Best beach on the island is in Luquillo. About 15 minute drive east of San Juan.

Have fun Jim! :thumbs:

Would you leave THIS MAN in charge of your shop while you're vacationing? :laugh:

rastacat.jpg

Have a great time! Eat at the local restaurants in Old San Juan and don't waste your time going to Bacardi.

best beach in puerto rico is Culebra beach buy you have to take a ferry over and you cant take any bottles on to the island and you cant take of your food onto the actual beach they have park tables behind the sand for your food and drink. i was ranked one of the top 10 beaches of the world not sure if it still holds that title

edit for sp: thanks nasty :( :angry: :sign:

best beach in puerto rico is Culebra beach buy you have to take a fairy over and you cant take any bottles on to the island and you cant take of your food onto the actual beach they have park tables behind the sand for your food and drink. i was ranked one of the top 10 beaches of the world not sure if it still holds that title

How's that? Would the fairy sprinkle you with fairy dust?

Make sure you get coffee and Mallorcas at La Mallorca.
Go to the beach, Pinones, and eat fried seafood fritters.
Take a drive to El Yunque.
Try to eat some lechon!

-Rob

PS. Have a great trip Jim!

Hey Rob are you from there?

Nice! Enjoy your trip. I'm thinking about going down with the family in another month or so to visit my wife's family.

Have fun.

I visited PR once.

As my family and I were leaving the airport in San Juan in our rental at about 1:30 am, I noticed two cars approaching us from behind at high speed. As the first one passed us on the left we saw the passenger lean out his window with a pistol and start shooting back at the car behind him. The second car then passed us on the left with their passenger reaching out his window and shooting at the first car. I pulled off the road in a heartbeat until they were long gone from sight.

Welcome to Puerto Rico!!! :0

Where are you staying? Went a few years ago and was blown away by the resort . . . El Conquistador. I highly recommend a catamaran cruise and snorkeling. Have fun!!

If you have time, stop by Don Collins cigar shop in San Juan. You'll get a free cigar and a free shot of rum.

Have fun on the trip Jim and hopefully you two get some relaxation time in....... :) :thumbs: :cool: