• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vasectomy

jcritt

So how many of you guys started to cringe, curl into a ball, and hold your sack when you read that. :laugh: I just had mine done on Friday at 8:00a.m. The hospital I went to is a training hospital for the University of WI. so needless to say my doctor was accompanied by an intern or doctor in training or whatever you want to call them. The Doc got one side of my vas done and turned over the utensils to his trainee. She started to do her thing with that nice long needle they stick in your sack: O.K. Mr. C. I'm going to start with an injection to numb this side. You will feel a little pinch then some pressure................ ??? When she started to inject she asked how I was doing. All I could think of to say was " AAAH it was just a little prick" :laugh: The doctor didn't think that was very funny. The intern was laughing though.

So how many of you guys started to cringe, curl into a ball, and hold your sack when you read that. :laugh: I just had mine done on Friday at 8:00a.m. The hospital I went to is a training hospital for the University of WI. so needless to say my doctor was accompanied by an intern or doctor in training or whatever you want to call them. The Doc got one side of my vas done and turned over the utensils to his trainee. She started to do her thing with that nice long needle they stick in your sack: O.K. Mr. C. I'm going to start with an injection to numb this side. You will feel a little pinch then some pressure................ ??? When she started to inject she asked how I was doing. All I could think of to say was " AAAH it was just a little prick" :laugh: The doctor didn't think that was very funny. The intern was laughing though.
lol a little prick... been there done that now you can shoot blanks;;)

lol a little prick... been there done that now you can shoot blanks;;)
or is it all juice no seeds..enjoy

Thanks for the memory mate
My mother in law paid for mine as an engagement present....... ???
Hard Lady that one :(

Mine was pretty uneventful. The only scarring was in my mind. I was fine until he cauterized the vas with a surgical soldering iron. I'll remember that smell for the rest of my life.

This would be the last person I would want laughing :( :(

:D We are getting ready for our second one the end of May and my wife is already talking. . . "so when are you going to schedule your appointment?"

I'm waiting till after the baby as who know what her pregnant mind is thinking now and I can just see her turning to me as they hand her our daughter and say. . ." I want another!!!"

Little did you realize at the time but the gene pool now tips in my favor. :0 :0 :0

Hehe, my wife and I were just having this discussion. I think I've fended her off for now.

I've had it done twice. :angry: The first time, apparently some industrious little McGyver sperm reconnected the plumbing. :p The second time the doc must have cut the pipes a little shorter.

I was out like a light for mine, don't remember anything except peacefully blanking out, and then for what only seemed like 3 seconds, I woke again, to find it was 2 hours later.

I had absolutely no issues what-so-ever, except for the fact that nobody except me has eaten grean peas in my house since!!!

<<Those of you who've been there know what I'm talking about!!>>

Not gonna happen man. This day and age they already have those 5 year deals for women now not to mention what they’ll have when I’m old enough to worry about it.

I was out like a light for mine, don't remember anything except peacefully blanking out, and then for what only seemed like 3 seconds, I woke again, to find it was 2 hours later.

I had absolutely no issues what-so-ever, except for the fact that nobody except me has eaten grean peas in my house since!!!

<<Those of you who've been there know what I'm talking about!!>>

Ahhh the bags of frozen green peas. Definately my saviour after I had mine! :0

Back