• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vegas anyone??

JOE.M.

The biggest pair you have ever seen!
Going to Vegas in October {23 - 26} to see Kiss and Aerosmith at the MGM! Anybody going to be there? Come on, I know I'm not the only Kiss geek out there! I've got fudge! Anyone? Anyone? :p

I wish I was going. I am a member of the Army. Biggest thrill was a couple years ago on their Farewell Tour, I got to work it as barricade security. You want a rush? Look up and over your should to see Gene Simmons Monster Boot a couple inches away and him leaning over with his tongue sticking out going wild and giving you a wink as he goes back to playing after stopping a fan from trying to jump the stage ROFLMAO. What a rush!

Oh yeah and no I won't be there, but I wish I was - that sounds like an awesome concert!

Sam

Well, it sure the hell ain't Vegas, but I will be seeing them here in Columbus, Ohio pretty soon, I think next week. I go to so many concerts that I have trouble keeping the next one in line.

ALostTexan

Ahhh, Vegas in late October. It's a beautiful thing. I may be there Joe as I got often but usually don't plan this far in advance. If I am gonna be in Vegas I'll let you know so we can get together for a smoke or two. I doubt I'll make the show though that would be cool as I've never seen KISS or Aerosmith which is one of my all time favs.

Let me know! :thumbs: If you haven't ever seen Kiss, you don't know what you are missing!! Growing up in New York I was lucky enough to see many, many bands. The 4 greatest show's I have seen were Kiss (10 times), Queen (2 times), Led Zeppelin (1 time :( ) and Pink Floyd (5 times) But There is no show that will compare to KISS!!

Damn Joe, I'm green with envy! I've never seen the FLoyd and I never saw Queen which I will never forgive myself for. I saw Page/Plant once which was a great show. I'll have to look into the Kiss show on your high recommendation but I'm worried it will seriously cut into my poker playing time :angry: Anyway I'll definitely let you know if I can make it.

Joe, how long has it been since you have seen KISS? I saw them about 2 years ago, and they still had all 4 original members, and as far as I know, Peter and Ace are not with them now, but they still use other people with basically the same makeup. Gene Simmons is only about the money, and will use fakes to get a little more green, as most people wouldn't know the real thing.

ALostTexan

Last time was 2 years ago, and everyone but Ace is back for this tour. Your right about Gene... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ but the guy know how to make it work! ;)