• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

VEGAS BET! win a fiver of smokes! Bet on me!

ELittle

Snowman Cage Inventor
*** SEE MY LAST POST TO THIS THREAD ( http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=702029 ), AS MY TRIP WAS CANCELED AND THE CONTEST HAS CHANGED. THE CONTEST WILL RUN UNTIL TONIGHT (July 28th) AT MIDNIGHT PACIFIC TIME.***

I'm going to Vegas for 3 nights. The object of this contest is to guess the closest dollar amount to what I spend in Vegas while I'm there. Keep in mind I will be bargain hunting, using coupons, and playing penny slots to get drinks. I will try to make this trip as CHEAP as possible. I have booked a coach ticket and a cheap hotel. The rest is up to you to figure out.

My goal is to be well taken care of in the drinks department, I like alcohol. The rest is anyones guess. I will try to conserve money in any way possible. I will give you the cost of the plane ticket and hotel room, the rest is up to you. I am looking for the closest dollar amount NOT INCLUDING THE PLANE TICKET AND HOTEL.

Cost of Hotel: $119.91
Cost of plane ticket: $202.50

The pre-vacation total is $322.41. The final total will be added together from receipts I have collected. The person closest without going over wins. All transactions that can't be proved with a receipt will be added in, you'll just have to trust me. This could include a $2 corona on the strip from a vendor or a tip at the bar in cash, so think about everything!

GOOD LUCK! :D

Please, only 1 guess per person!

$620, have fun in Vegas bro. Be safe, the ones on the corners are always chicks LOL.

I'm going to Vegas for 3 nights. The object of this contest is to guess the closest dollar amount to what I spend in Vegas while I'm there. Keep in mind I will be bargain hunting, using coupons, and playing penny slots to get drinks. I will try to make this trip as CHEAP as possible. I have booked a coach ticket and a cheap hotel. The rest is up to you to figure out.

My goal is to be well taken care of in the drinks department, I like alcohol. The rest is anyones guess. I will try to conserve money in any way possible. I will give you the cost of the plane ticket and hotel room, the rest is up to you. I am looking for the closest dollar amount NOT INCLUDING THE PLANE TICKET AND HOTEL.

Cost of Hotel: $119.91
Cost of plane ticket: $202.50

The pre-vacation total is $322.41. The final total will be added together from receipts I have collected. The person closest without going over wins. All transactions that can't be proved with a receipt will be added in, you'll just have to trust me. This could include a $2 corona on the strip from a vendor or a tip at the bar in cash, so think about everything!

GOOD LUCK! :D

I guess $398.00. Thanks for the contest and enjoy the trip.

$475.00. Have fun and thanks for the contest.

$457.53 thanks for the contest.

Best Regards
Don

Don't forget about Casa Fuente :whistling: :D

Thanks for the contest. I bet on 433.50 :) Enjoy your time brother!

Don

$12.79 before you wake up in prison with your eyes swollen shut.