• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vegas funtime

I decided on Wen.night "what the heck I am heading down to Vegas". I had a great time just kicking back at Casa smoking, and of course gambling like a madman. As always you guys from CP were a blast to hang with, and the couple of dinners we had were very good times. Again in a time when I really needed a break from everyday routine you guys and vegas were a perfect get away.

Thank ya brothers.

Jie G

Smoked a bunch of cigars! Most were ok, a few a little better :laugh:

PJ thanks again for the golf outing!

Great seeing, Joe, Cory, Phil, E, Marco and Andrew!

My pleasure guys.
It was nice to meet a few of you, and nice to see the rest again!

Peace boys!

PJ

It was great seeing all you guys! I also smoked a 2003 Cohiba DC EL, it was good! The boa was better! The maduro opus churchill was the best though! Or maybe the Cohiba Millenium was the best... I think the millenium was the winner of the trip.

Gentlemen, (and I mean that with the utmost latitude)

That was a phenomenal weekend! The only thing that could have made it better is if the Steelers won! ... Apparently my appetite isn't as large as everyone else's on the planet, because everywhere served WAY too much food! It was ridiculous, and yet delectably amazing.

And from what I was told repeatedly on this trip is that I am an absolutely horrible poker player. I believe my favorite quote was, "What were you thinking? Its a good thing you don't do this for a living!" :laugh: :laugh: At least I made enough to pay for dinner at JR and a Vday gift. :thumbs:

I was so glad to be part of the Engagement ceremony! That was EPIC! Truely top notch and handled with the utmost class!

Thanks for setting up a tee time for us PJ! I hope my uncooth redneck ways didn't embarrass you too much! ;)

It was great meeting up with everyone and making some new friends. Good times!

I was going to list all the cigars I smoked, which was quite a few, but it seems my memory is failing yet again. I would have to say that the Opus Boa was definitely the most interesting, unique, and flavorful cigar that I have ever smoked. It changed profiles repeatedly, even went from a really tough draw at first to a nice smooth pull after smoking past a kink in the gar.

But the company, chilling and smoking with friends, that is always the best part!!

Cheers!
- BD

One for the books. Next herf will be 1/31, Joe chuckled when he got the heads up..any are welcome to join as we remember a great friend