• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vegas - Labor Day Weekend

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
I'll be in Vegas for Labor Day weekend... Maybe we can put together a little herf or something. Anyone planning on heading out that way?

I wish. I 'll be in Vegas but it won't be until Sept. 17th-21st. Will be at NY NY, friend is getting married at Mandalay Bay...

Damn we were thinking of heading out. But rooms are stupid expensive. Let me look into it again. Let me guess you guys are staying at your regular place?

Hmm just called Vegas LOL!! and they offered me 2 free nights (Free Fri. Pay Sat, Free Sun) So if airfare is doable. Im in.

Damn we were thinking of heading out. But rooms are stupid expensive. Let me look into it again. Let me guess you guys are staying at your regular place?

Hmm just called Vegas LOL!! and they offered me 2 free nights (Free Fri. Pay Sat, Free Sun) So if airfare is doable. Im in.

Cool! I hope airfare is reasonable - should be a lot of fun! This time I'm taking you to a better place than that nasty burger joint. :D Yep, we're staying at the usual place, got a great deal there.

Yeah Baby - - I'll be there.

Oh Wait.......Erm - live there/here. :laugh: :laugh:

See you soon Rod, Hope you can make it Alex

Oh Wait.......Erm - live there/here. :laugh: :laugh:

See you soon Rod, Hope you can make it Alex

Yeah, me too, except we might be heading out Rod's way(or San Diego again) that weekend. If not, I guess I'll try to make another herf with these guys. :sign: :laugh: