• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

VEGAS ROBAINA IN KL!

Aizuddin

Damn! I've been invited for a 1-1 meeting with THE Alejandro Robaina tonight, 6pm at the Westin Hotel, KL. He's in town for a MEGA charity dinner this weekend.

I think i'm going to crap in my pants, i'm so excited.

Pics and review to follow.

Aizuddin said:
Any suggestions what questions i should ask him?
[snapback]187452[/snapback]​

can i get some samples, for my friends? :whistling: :laugh:

Very cool man! :thumbs:

Aizuddin said:
Any suggestions what questions i should ask him?
[snapback]187452[/snapback]​
Ask him the direction he see Coban cigars going in the next couple of years. Also ask him if he thinks regular production of Maduros might be in store for the future, or if it will remain Limitada. Thanks.

Emo

WOW, HOLY MOMMA!!!!

Fantastic!!!

PLEASE be sure to post some pics.

Oh yeah, can you ask him if they'll ever come out with a Mareva or a Minuto?

CRAP :( I think it's already past 6:00 pm on that side of the world right now :(

Ask him what he thinks will happen when the embargo is finally lifted--impact on price, quality, etc.

Also ask him if he had the ability to blend tobaccos from anywhere else with his Cuban tobacco, what is the first cigar he woulc construct?

Pics are nice indeed!! Get one in poster size and put it on the wall.

Very nice!!!! Thank you for sharing.... What a great opportunity!!

Interesting about the Famosos being made out of tobacco other than his - that's one of my favorites!!!

Great story. Wonderful pictures. Another valuable addition to your blog and further testament to your reporting skills. Any possibility that you might have another opportunity to meet with Don Alejandro before he returns to Cuba?

Got to get some of those ELs :D

LouieD said:
Great story. Wonderful pictures. Another valuable addition to your blog and further testament to your reporting skills. Any possibility that you might have another opportunity to meet with Don Alejandro before he returns to Cuba?

Got to get some of those ELs :D
[snapback]187882[/snapback]​

No, i think i won't have a chance to meet again before he leaves.

The ELs i mentioned are at the Hencho en Cuba shop at the Westin Hotel -- they've got quite an impressive collection there, pricey though.