• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

VENDOR REVIEW!

JOE.M.

The biggest pair you have ever seen!
Did some business last week with Ron at Seriouscigars.com I had some special needs {yea, but I can still kick your ass!} and without question Ron handled my order with perfection. I have dealt with many retailers {home and away} and have never had the service, and received such a well packed order as I have from Ron. I would recommend to all of you to look at his site before placing any future orders. By the way he has an awesome special on Fuentes and other brands right now, free shipping on boxes and on PAM & PAN singles!! :thumbs:

Also for you AF Cuban bell fans he has a huge stock right now! $114 a box!! :thumbs:

Done business there too! Great guys.

Great customer service! Ron had a great special on Camacho Corojos a couple of weeks ago and I placed an order and also ordered a fiver of the Edge torps. Order showed up in quick fashion, Camachos were there but no fiver. Called Ron, he apologized(he told me he had been inundated with orders due to the special and that the fiver was probably overlooked as they were trying to get all the Camacho orders out) and told me he would ship them out. Later that evening I got an e-mail stating that they were shipped out. When the box arrived I opened it and found that Ron had slipped an extra Edge in with the fiver.

That's customer service!

Ron is definitely a great guy that is customer oriented. If only more shops were like his. I always go to him to try a couple singles without buying a 5'er or a box.

Thanks for the heads up, I'm heading over to his site now to see what he's got in PAM's.

I look here first when shopping for cigars
great service :thumbs:

Bill

Ron and Company are GOOD PEOPLE :D :D !! I have called Ron several times to check on the arrival time of his next Padron shipment. His web site has the real-time inventory which is great for limited edition sticks such as 40th annis.
As soon as the morning shipment arrives, he updates the inventory and you can immediately place your order. His packaging is about the best I have seen and delivery is always prompt.

They're one of the best. Prices are about as good as you'll find and the shipping time is incredible. My orders from them arrive in two days.

However since I'm close to Pennsylvania, I get my orders from Holts, CI & Famous in one day.