• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Venison Parmesan

gunsandcigars88

When I got off work this evening I decides to try a new dish I have been wanting to test. A fine Venison Parmesan. Although I have tried chicken Parmesan at a local Italian restaraunt I still go back a few years to my first and only experience with veil Parmesan. So much flavor, yet so delicate and tender. I had some fine cutlets thawed in the fridge from a fine whitetail doe that I harvested this past season and I new they would fit superbly in this dish. Now, prepare yourselves for what comes next. Do take into consideration that I had just arrived home from a tiring 12 hour shift. I did shortcut using packaged Italian breadcrumbs, store bought sauce, and didn't even make the salad. I picked up the salad and garlic rolls from the Italian restaraunt up the street and proceeded with my cooking. I put the venison cutlets into an eggwash then coated them with the breadcrums and pan fried them. I chose linguini pasta (I know that spaghetti noodles are proper here, but I prefer linguini). I was absolutely amazed by this dish. I would love next time to make
my own Italian seasoned breadcrumbs and my own sauce(which I have never done before). I had to follow this meal with a glass of
macallan 12yr and a pipe of exhausted rooster which I am still working on. A fantastic combination that next time I look forward to taking to the next level.
B