• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ventura Psyko Seven Gordo

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
Psyko Seven
Ventura Cigar
Size: Gordo 6x60
Wrapper: Dominican Hybrid
Binder: Mexican Sumatra
Filler: Multiple Country Blend 
Strength: Mild
Body: Mild-Medium
med_gallery_13257_1492_681.jpg
 ​
Pre Light:
This cigar is all of the 60 ring gauge it is. The cigar is very soft to the touch almost spongy and light in the hand. A close look at the foot of this cigar and it looks nice and tightly wrapped. I clipped the cigar and took a couple pre light draws off it and found the draw to be very loose. The pre light flavor was very faint and mainly just tobacco.
 ​
Review:
Typically I would break a review into thirds and I figured that is how it would be with this cigar as well but after the half way point and looking at my notes I would have just typed the same things in the three different sections. Ventura specifically states that the cigar has distinctive taste transitions. I strongly disagree with the one that I smoked. The cigar had very faint flavors throughout the entire smoke that never changed which were hard to pick out at first but after a while I believe it to be sweet cream almost vanilla. There was no strength/spice to the cigar at all it was very mild. The burn was bad in the first third but then evened off nicely after that and stayed pretty straight the rest of the way through. The cigar had amazing smoke production that gave off a nice sweet tobacco aroma. The smell was almost more enjoyable than the taste. I'm not saying it was a bad taste just not complex or strong. It was a nice long smoke but left me wanting more of a punch of body and strength.
 ​
med_gallery_13257_1492_106984.jpg
Thanks Jeff (extremeXconcepts) for the cigar I hope the review is what you were looking for.
 ​
Paul

extremeXconcepts said:
Ha! Awesome, sucks that it was not a good stick though. Hope you enjoyed anyway!

It was enjoyable just not what I was expecting at all. Let me know how the one you have smokes.

I wonder if the loose draw contributed to the lack of flavor and spice?