• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Verging on inappropriate

Ordering from this vendor is always a crapshoot since they refuse to open the boxes to check the sticks. That's why I don't do business with them anymore.

This isn't true. On certain products they will request to open the box to add foam because of past issues with the sticks breaking. I think the one it asks on it the Siglo IV.

I have ordered multiple times from these fellas and the orders have always been great. Honestly, if there have been any issues with them, what do you expect? You know what type of product they sell...and the majority of it is shit (regardless of the vendor).

Ordering from this vendor is always a crapshoot since they refuse to open the boxes to check the sticks. That's why I don't do business with them anymore.

This isn't true. On certain products they will request to open the box to add foam because of past issues with the sticks breaking. I think the one it asks on it the Siglo IV.

I have ordered multiple times from these fellas and the orders have always been great. Honestly, if there have been any issues with them, what do you expect? You know what type of product they sell...and the majority of it is shit (regardless of the vendor).

Interesting. On the few orders I've placed with them they flat out refused to open the boxes and check the sticks when I asked.

Granted I haven't ordered from them in over a year and a half so things could've changed by now.

On one of the last two boxes I purchased from them they had an option where they recommended (but I had to agree to) an open and inspect. I clicked the box. The other box I requested they open and inspect. Though I wasn't there to witness if they had, the boxes had been opened, and all was well on my end when I received them. YMMV.

Automated response recommended opening box to add padding on cab of Mag46 and asked for permission to do so. Arrived with a slim foam pad slipped in at the foot of the cigars. Cigars were in great condition. The multiple patacas in the same order were as they should be. The whole order vacuum sealed and wrapped up with tons of bubble wrap.

I have ordered from this site several times and have been very pleased with their service. The last time I ordered I requested that the package be vacuum sealed. The soft boxes were slightly crushed and damaged a couple of the sticks. I email them and they credited my account for the damaged cigars and told me to smoke the damaged ones if I could. I did smoke them, tasty.

Regards,

Ken

This was getting very close to a discussion of sources. Not my intention, thus I removed the identifying information.

This was getting very close to a discussion of sources. Not my intention, thus I removed the identifying information.

LOL!

I thought this thread was deleted ,I couldn't find it because you changed the Title.