• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

VERN DOES IT AGAIN!

JOE.M.

The biggest pair you have ever seen!
I received a call from our friend Vern today, and the man has out done himself again! At least he put it that way :p He had mentioned an idea to me about 2 years ago about making a "coolerdor kit" (shelves, draws and other accoutrements} for coolers in the 100qt & 150qt size. So as not to let him slack off about it I have persistently annoyed him to the point that he figured he better do it just to shut me up! :p And boy did he do it! As of now he has the kit made for the 100qt and is working on the 150. He is also in the works on a website committed just for these. I will have some pictures posted ASAP {HOPEFULLY TODAY} for all to see and will keep everyone updated as to when the website is up and ready and if you are interested in ordering parts or the hole thing please call Vern at 1-888-254-6629

I can't wait to see it. I just got a set of trays from him and i ordered one more set
he does great work. :thumbs:

That's a great idea.
I could sure use something to modify my 120 qt. :)

Awesome. I've got a few 150's that could use some organizational fixtures.

I just got the photos Vern outdid himself wow I'll be ordering one. :thumbs:

That is very nice always wanted to build one now with a kit it may become a reality

I'd like to get a price for the whole set up myself along with a piece price also. You all know how it is, you can never have enough room and my present cooledor is full to the brim..... :D :thumbs: :p

I am working on getting more pictures. anyone can feel free to call me at 888-254-6629. thanks for the great feedback.

Man that is a great set-up! But it does cause me to ponder..... which came first, the cigar or the coolerdor! Do we make a coolerdor because we have no room, or do we make one to fill it?
I guess it's an endless cycle. My wife saw my humidor the other day, and my couple of tupperdors, and says " I think you have more cigars than you can smoke in a lifetime already". Suggestions anyone? ???

camaroon4me said:
My wife saw my humidor the other day, and my couple of tupperdors, and says " I think you have more cigars than you can smoke in a lifetime already". Suggestions anyone? ???
You can send them all to me :p

Camaroon, I got a suggestion:

Don't send em to Fast, he is an Island Snob anyway :p

Get "THE KIT" from brother Vern, and a 150 cooler, migrate into 2 of them soon, and then smoke lots

Thanks for the response guys, I still don't have all the pictures but a brother on CW has promised I will have them by Sunday eve. Stay tuned, I should be making a kit for the 150 before the end of the year :lookup:

camaroon4me said:
Man that is a great set-up! But it does cause me to ponder..... which came first, the cigar or the coolerdor! Do we make a coolerdor because we have no room, or do we make one to fill it?
I guess it's an endless cycle. My wife saw my humidor the other day, and my couple of tupperdors, and says " I think you have more cigars than you can smoke in a lifetime already". Suggestions anyone? ???
Tell the wife that a wine collector doesn't drink all of his supply right away and doesn't want to run out either. :)
If that doesn't work, my addy is in my profile..... :D :sign: :p :thumbs: :D