• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

VERN DOES IT AGAIN!

stogieman said:
camaroon4me said:
Man that is a great set-up! But it does cause me to ponder..... which came first, the cigar or the coolerdor! Do we make a coolerdor because we have no room, or do we make one to fill it?
I guess it's an endless cycle. My wife saw my humidor the other day, and my couple of tupperdors, and says " I think you have more cigars than you can smoke in a lifetime already". Suggestions anyone? ???
Tell the wife that a wine collector doesn't drink all of his supply right away and doesn't want to run out either. :)
If that doesn't work, my addy is in my profile..... :D :sign: :p :thumbs: :D
Thanks for the great advice. I told this to my wife, and I now have a 48Quart Coleman sitting in my living room awaiting construction of my first COOLERDOR! :D Does anyone know of any local stores that stock PG? I have plenty of distilled H2O, but would like to go out on Sunday afternoon and find the stuff locally in the Detroit MI area.
Thanks, John V

camaroon4me,

Vern is tellin it like it is there bro...

Climmax Beads are the bomb dude.

1lb takes care of 5 cubic feet, 48 quart [US, liquid] = 1.6041667 cubic foot so I would say 1/3lb would work, but personally I would use 1/2lb.

You will not regret getting the beads :thumbs: I know I am very happy with mine.

For passive humidification Climmax beads are the only way to go, period. :thumbs:

Thanks Guys, I shall order some immediately and anxiously await the arrival.
Cant wait to get this baby stocked up!
Hope all had a great weekend, I ended up having a Drew Estate Pimp Stick friday eve, it was a very good smoke, smooooth, about a medium I would say.
:thumbs:
Afterwords, followed up by a Drew Estate Industrial Press Bricck, didnt care for it very much, had to let it die a peaceful death about a turd...sorry I meant third of the way down. I guess I need to age them a bit more.
JV

Does anyone know if Vern is still making the coolerdoor kits. I just found this thread and I have to have one for the coolerdoor in the making.

Mullethead said:
Does anyone know if Vern is still making the coolerdoor kits. I just found this thread and I have to have one for the coolerdoor in the making.
[snapback]148592[/snapback]​

I would say your best bet would be to PM him directly. I have not seen him around here for quite a while now.

I just ordered a pound of the beads about a week ago, my 48 quart cooler mentioned above is now totally jammed with boxes of premium handmades, along with two humi's just about filled. Wife just ok'd me for a 150Qt, if I make room for it in the spare bedroom that is.....

Damn that Cigarbid, it's the devil! :rolleyes:

John V.

Vern's been busy with the business and has been under the weather lately.

Forgive me for sounding like I've been living on the moon, but does Vern have a website?

Vern's good people. :thumbs:

Make sure you enter his web site exactly as its written..... with two M's. ;)

Allofus123 said:
Vern's good people. :thumbs:

Make sure you enter his web site exactly as its written..... with two M's. ;)
[snapback]149520[/snapback]​

Awww, come on Kenny, let em do it with just ONE "M", it really is fun, the first time... :love:

I just happened to read a thread at CF tonight where they are slamming Vern pretty bad.

Some of those guys are posting he's not returning emails and stuff.

Hope everything is alright...

Leebo8-9-8 said:
I just happened to read a thread at CF tonight where they are slamming Vern pretty bad.

[snapback]150620[/snapback]​
I'm not about to slam him, but I've not yet received a response to an e-mail I sent him either.
I just figure he's probably really busy.

but, DAMN, I want one of his set-ups, and quick-like! :(

I am running into the same issue of delivery time and email response, BUT IT IS THE HOLIDAY SEASON and if his beads are popular by members of more than one forum you can expect him to be busy. I will remain patient for some time.

Leebo8-9-8 said:

[snapback]150620[/snapback]​

Same on CW. Apparently, he's got outstanding orders from a few months back, some as far as July. Not looking good. ???

I have talked to Vern a couple times in the last week. He has been very busy and will be posting on this board in the near future.