• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Verona Humidor on Cigarbid

golfgar

Bueller.... Bueller...... Anyone....... Anyone?
I think I made a mistake. I simply bid what I thought was a low number for this thing. Supposedly holds 3000 cigars. And I won the bid. HMMM, anyway does anyone have one? I will keep it in the basement where the humidity is almost always 70%. The large plastic tote was getting a litttle unsightly and did not fit all the stuff anyway. Look here for the item. I wonder if it was worth it?

Edited for spelling

Seems like a nice deal for $396 shipped! :thumbs:

....the expensive part will be filling it. :p

Edit:

......I thought your link was the finished price. ??? Cigarbid is the devil!

Name Bid Qty Bid Time Comment
1. GS of Clifton forge, VA $251.00 1 of 1 Sep 06, 02:03 PM EST

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... Could it be?? Alllllllllllllllll aboard!! Choo choo!! :p

Good price but the $185 shipping is killer. Total is $436 and that ain't bad.

Yes, GS @ CF is me. From what I have heard about this I hope someone out bids me. How about it JoeM, another $100.00 will take it. :sign: :p

With a good active humidifier this should work for someone. There is a Cigar Oasis II up for bid also.

Sorry Wascal, you've got competition for this one. :( (Or maybe I'm just saving you from yourself?)

Always wanted one of these, just to get the coolers out of the room their in. That MSRP of $2000 is ridiculous; catalogs I've seen 'em in usually have them at around $900. I'm not gonna go that high!

(Wish they didn't post towns in the listings; I coulda been sneaky about this.)

:sneaky: :sign:

psyktek said:
Sorry Wascal, you've got competition for this one. :( (Or maybe I'm just saving you from yourself?)
Competion is welcome, My top bid is 261.00. Figured if I got it for that amount I couldn't go too far wrong. If you win, let us know how if works out. There is always one up for bid. :p :thumbs:

Does anyone recall a writer called Eric Berne and a "game" he mentioned called "Let's you and him fight"?

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Joe, you're a devil!!! :thumbs:

(Wish they'd listed a weight for this monster, since it has to go down a flight of stairs and around a couple of corners. :( )

Oh well, haven't won it yet!! :D

See that! If I can get him to bid higher it will save you from tossing your old man back out... Or worse! You could pop a nut! :sign:

Sorry, that is my top bid. Will bid the same on the next one also. :thumbs:

Who knows, might win at that price someday. :0

psyktek said:
(Wish they'd listed a weight for this monster, since it has to go down a flight of stairs and around a couple of corners. :( )
My Boss won one last year at Christmas time. It came on a pallet, it was huge!

I picked one up a few months ago and love it. It has a great seal and holds
the humidity I wish it was a bit bigger I got about 1400 cigars in it now and It's full. I got it for $651.00 and i picked it up myself and saved the $185.

Congrats you will love it. :thumbs:

1400 cigars :D. Sounds like you'll have a great assortment for your 1000th post contest :thumbs:

AVB said:
1400 cigars :D. Sounds like you'll have a great assortment for your 1000th post contest :thumbs:
Gkot outbid last night, and I think I'll let this baby go. I started looking around the basement/apartment where we are exiled and realized I'd have to hook it to the ceiling to make it fit. :sign:

1400 eh? That's a far cry from 3000! :sign:

Actually, I was looking at Bobbyson1a when I thought about the 1000th post contest but you're even closer. Great! 2 contests I can lose now! :p

Back