• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vertical Moontrance Review

Just wanted to add, while I'm serious about trying to kill myself doing a full blown acid review...

it is just going to have to wait a while lol
Well, this tasting isn't going to be long off now. I just sent you the magic Acid tin!! You will soon be the proud owner of 14 Acid cigars.

I can't wait to see the results of this one :laugh: . I am a sick bastage :p .

This stuff is great entertainment. We'll have to see how the "Wurm turns" (probably green) with those Acids. OPXKC...nice job.

This stuff is great entertainment. We'll have to see how the "Wurm turns" (probably green) with those Acids. OPXKC...nice job.
I figured I can't suffer in this alone. Besides it should be fun to watch him "trip balls" :laugh: :p

I figured I can't suffer in this alone. Besides it should be fun to watch him "trip balls" :laugh: :p

damn now I have to clean all that coffee I was drinking off the screen and keyboard.

Top for the new guys, this is the funniest thread I have read here so far! :) :D :p :rolleyes: :whistling: ;)