• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Very Interesting Article Mentions NFL & NORML

McPatrickClan

McPatrickClan
Mark Stepnoski, the famous Dallas Cowboy offensive line anchor was the focus of a very interesting article in the Dallas Observer newspaper today. This newspaper is a left-leaning, free newspaper in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.

Click below:

http://dallasobserver.com/issues/2002-10-3...ml/1/index.html

I am slowly but surely becoming convinced that marijuana is not nearly as bad as people told me it was when I was a kid. Oh well, I will just chalk it up as another lie from my youth :0 . What I find compelling is that people never seem to have a problem with professional athletes inhaling marijuana smoke, but people are dumbfounded when they find out that cigar smokers (who usually do not inhale the smoke) can still run marathons. If an NBA player can get high every night and still run for 48+ minutes, then we can smoke an Opus twice a week and still live till 90!

What do you guys think about the article and the topic?

IMO, mary jane is less likely to kill you than say.... 12 shots of run, or 50 packs of cigs. I had a cousin that had cancer and was given medical marijuana for the pain and naseua, and I suppose it helped prolong his life an extra year or so. I don't know if it helps or not, but it's an herb and really shouldn't have the stigma attached to it as it does. Most other countries are working to decriminalize pot, or make it a misdomeaner (sp), so it would be a 50 dollar ticket or whatever. I do think that if it ever does become legal, it does need to be in a controlled environment, and severe punishment for DUI, etc. And not sold to minors under the age of 21.

If more people smoked the ganja, maybe there wouldn't be a mad rush to end the world.

Great article, NORML is a very interesting group, they have some very good arguments on weed and hemp.

My .02
:)

Rather than listening to other people or reading articles, why don't you just start smoking pot and form a "hands on" opinion through personal experience. ???

hehehe

potpass.com

:sign: :sign:

Different flavors of ganja in various shapes of um, smoking papers... WHOOO

Me, too, but then I got hungry and forgot where I lived.

:p

What was I saying?

Dude, I'm like floating, but not really, and I'm like hearing voices. Who was that? Dave? Dave don't live here man.

:sign:

Smoke this bud!!
POTPIC32.jpg

1456shows-mm1.jpg

LMAO Beast!!!!!! (may be evidence used against you in a court of law) :D :D

It will never be legalized in this country. I dont want any myself but it shouldnt have the stigma it has. Legalize it for medicinal purposes and make possesion of a personal amount a ticketable only offense. Our jails are full enough.