• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Very Special Dallas herf THURSDAY March 5

Mowee

Ok this one is very special. First our guest is Jose Blanco from La Aurora. Jose put together a blending seminar for Pro Cigar in Santiago last week. It was a fantastic experience and he agreed to reprise the seminar for us on Thursday March 5th. We'll be at Stafford and Jones on the NE Corner of Plano and Campbell Roads in Richardson. We'll gather around 5pm to chat and smoke with Jose. The seminar will begin at 7pm. If you are not there by 7, you won't be able to take part in the seminar ( he can't start over). You will be smoking puros of different tobaccos so see how they taste, then finally taste the tobaccos together in a blend. It is a very educational seminar and you will learn a lot.

So be at S&J starting around 5pm and no later than 7pm. See yall there for this once in a lifetime experience.

Very cool I've always wanted to learn how they blend a cigar to take advantage of all the aspects of each tobacco. I'll try and be there.

It's certainly time Frank that something you do is on my day off. :laugh: I should be in attendance as well, provided everything stays as it should. I look forward to this, it should be an interesting venture.
B

Definitely sounds like a fun and educational experience, I'll try to make it out that way.

Barring a catastrophic event I will see you all there. :thumbs:

Be sure to get there in time...S&J has invited their members too and we are kinda limited to 30. I am going to make sure you guys participate...but help me out by getting in early. No later than say 630.

Be sure to get there in time...S&J has invited their members too and we are kinda limited to 30. I am going to make sure you guys participate...but help me out by getting in early. No later than say 630.

I should be there by 5, so no worries there. :thumbs:

Did some manipulation of my schedule so I'll definitely be there by 6 if not earlier.

We're gonna try to do this as well. Driving across the metro-plex at drive time will be an adventure, but we are shooting for 6:00.

G-

I've been in Dallas 3 times in the last month, wish I could get back for this, sounds like a good time.

We're gonna try to do this as well. Driving across the metro-plex at drive time will be an adventure, but we are shooting for 6:00.

G-

That's great Gary, I'm glad you will be there! :thumbs:

This sounds like a great time guys. Have fun and learn a bunch. I'll soak up some information from y'all when I see you in July.

I'm planning on being there too. The Blancos always put on a good event. I'll be wearing a black shirt and diaper.

Fellas, looks like I am going with a realtor to look at a house around 1ish... Should be leaving town by 2, and that should put me there around 4. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
B