• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Viaje vs. Tatuaje

All good smokes. You need to try them yourself. You also need to smoke several of them to see into factors like consistency, construction, which humidity you like them at, etc. If I told you a cigar was the best, and you smoked and hated it, you would think I was clueless. Fact is, we both would be. Me for saying it, and you for believing it.

Lars Tetens believes his cigars defecate all over any other. What would we; the General Public know about such things?

I beleive the question you ask is moot, as your palatte is most certainly different to mine, and everyone elses. Short answer: Try them both.

I really like the Tats better, I got a chance to talk to Pete Johnson at an event, I could tell very quickly that he thought Viaje was trying to copy his look and brand image. This should't change a persons view over the cigar. If theirs any truth to it though thats just wrong!

I really like the Tats better, I got a chance to talk to Pete Johnson at an event, I could tell very quickly that he thought Viaje was trying to copy his look and brand image. This should't change a persons view over the cigar. If theirs any truth to it though thats just wrong!

Yes, it would be wrong if Pete were copied. It's not like he has ever replicated a name or taste of a cigar.

I have to agree, ripping off the branding of others is unacceptable. Next thing you know Habanos SA will be releasing cigars with a second gold band with a year on it and special "regional editions"

I tried my Viaje 50/50. I actually liked it a lot. I was worried it would over power me but I found it rather smooth all the way through. Two thumbs up!

I have found viaje to be very good when you can find them. Though somewhat lacking in brand consistency that being said that also means there is more there for more people. Tatuaje and illusione have been great goto smokes for me in virtually everything they make.