• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Viejo paso de los miembros

Holy Momma! :0 :0 :0

I received my package a couple of days ago and words can't say enough. Thank you very much Devin :thumbs: I don't know if I could have done a better job picking cigars for myself from that list. EVERYONE of those that you sent me will be enjoyed immensely BY ME! :)

Brandon, 01038555749059154959.

Mike, 01038555749017293874.

Pete, 01038555749090817028.

Enjoy! :)

Devin,
Got the package today in fine shape!! :thumbs: Thanks so much for the awesome gift! I have been dreaming of getting a hold of one of these, and I am floored to have received one! :love: Over the top as usual Devin. Thanks for the contest and the fun!! Take care

Brandon

The package arrived yesterday in good order. Devin, Thank you. You're generosity never ceases to amaze! Simply inceredible. Thank you.

Package came in yesterday. It will fit the collection nicely! Thanks Devin for your generosity and the pass. It has been a great diversion.

I smoked the '82 Monte #1 this evening, paired with a locally bottled Rose blend of Sangria and homemade salsa... :love:

This is what summer is all about!!! :thumbs:

Thanks, Devin, for the incredible experience!

Well... I must say that this was by far the most amazing, and entertaining pass I've watched in my short time on CP!!!

Matt, and every one of you that took part in this... THANKS!!! :thumbs: