• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Viejo paso de los miembros

Hard choice. From what's exposed, I'd have to go with Pic #1. Chick in Pic #3 has great eyes, but you can't see anything else.

I'm guessing the rest is easily as nice. But that's just a guess. :whistling:

First Prize:

One intact box of H. Upmann Preciosas. (JM OSSI)

Second Prize:

(3) Edición Limitada Romeo y Julieta Exhibicon No. 2

Third Prize:

(3) Edición Limitada Montecristo "C"

The contest ends at 6:00 EST.

I will be back later tonight to announce the winners... :)

On a side note...Pic #3.

343814.JPG

Amazing trigger finger awareness! She knows what she's doin'!!! :thumbs:

Floyd T.

417459-big.jpg

Third from the left.....amazingly tan comapred to the others?!?!?! :whistling: Hmmmmm....maybe an NCO or somthing!

Floyd T.

not part of the contest but pretty entertaining in my book. This guy gets knocked the fudge out...but keeps on boxing. AMAZING!!

CLICK HERE

Brandon

478564-big.jpg

Amazing the deck can support this kind of weight! :laugh:

Floyd T.

You are not only officially disqualified from the contest, your posting of pictures has been barred for thirty days... BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

nutsack-vi.jpg

"Houston, we have a problem." I owe a cigar or 2 to someone and I don't have a clue who to send it to @ NASA. Unlike Carlito's contest some years back re: Ybor City's flag where a clerk at the museum got an unreleased AF for describing the flag to me over the phone in excruciating detail.

:0 WOW :blush:

Thank you Devin
Git on yer bike and wonder on down here so we can smoke em :thumbs:

now where the heck is the parade wave emoticon? :sign:

Yahoo, thanks Devin and I concur with the winning pic... simply amazing. :thumbs:

I'm telling you, that Mark guy has more contacts than planters has peanuts. Rubbing elbows with Nasa.... hmph. Mark, if you want I'll call my brother and get an addie for you.... he's an engineer at Kennedy. :laugh: Congrats bro!