• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vikes Bets

Last chance to get in on this before Monday's game! Where are the J Cutty fans at?!

Does he have fans? I'd need at least 14 pts, to even touch this game.

The most generous line I can find on this game right now has Vikes -6. Most have Vikes winning by 4. I'd give you -6 but not -14. :)

Games tonight!!! Still no bears fans out there willing to bet on Cutty? ;)

Wow. What an embarrassment. Well the rest of my bets should fill up now...

Yo

You should put that sign up now. Norv Turner resigned.

BAHA! I have a feeling I'm gonna need a helmet for the next 4-5 weeks. And I better get a standing order at the post office.

I can't help but root for my Vikings but I also can't bear to put up any more weeks until I see them win a game again... hopefully that's against the lions. :)

Great game, it was a nail biter at the end. Since you said they thought they were going undefeated they haven't won a game... lol good luck next week.

FREE CIGARS! Get YUR FREE CIGARS here... ugh.

I went to this game. I was like 8 rows back in one endzone. It was incredible. But man.. the silence after that Golden Tate endzone front flip... it was heartbreaking. AND I don't know how we haven't fired Blair Walsh. How do we trust him at all after this... Game would've been over had he made that dang EXTRA POINT.

I knew it'd be rough coming out of the bye week... but I was thinking rough like winning 3 close ones...

Time to get right.

Great game, it was a nail biter at the end. Since you said they thought they were going undefeated they haven't won a game... lol good luck next week.

Your addy current Pauly? If not, PM me so I can prepare your package of yard gars ;)

Edited to add: You like the grape white owls, right? ;)