• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vinotemp 12 Bottle for $49.99 Shipped!

redraider

Whoa Thats Cold
They are scratch and dent but for that price...I will give it a shot!! They are on Ebay...The guy had a bunch. Look at his ebay store.

Ebay Link

I have already bought 4 of those from him. 2 for my smokes, 1 for our wine, and 1 we gave to a friend for wine. Steal of a deal in my book and i do know there's not many left. They started with 350 and have less that 50 left.

btw: the temp range is 44 to 66 and has upper and lower tray coolers.
They are brand new and the ones I got has waves in the black casing.

Do you think you could post some pics of the condition?

Thanks!!
DE

I could post em but I really doubt that you can see the waves. You can actually feel them better than you can see em.
I will take a pic to see if you can though.

DSC01537-1.jpg

DSC01549.jpg

DSC01546.jpg

DSC01550.jpg

you can kinda see the waves by the vents but because of the flat black color it's hard to see.
1 did have a scratch in the top.
The white band you see is the power cord to the humidifier than my lazy azz hasn't done
anything with yet. Too many projects and not enuff time.

Willis

Thanks for the PICS!!, I dont think you could be the price for $49. I am going to buy another one right now after seeing yours!!

I have 8 boxes in that one right now.
I'm sure there's a box out there too wide for it somewhere though lol.
No problem with the pics. Glad to be of some help.
I know you can buy them cheaper than Sears but they want 250 bucks for the same exact one there.
I looked online and found them as low as 170 and as high as 325 plus the shipping.
I was skeptical too until my 1st one came in and at 49 bucks shipped I jumped on them.

1 other thing is if you lose electricity, when it comes back on the box resets to a default of 54 degrees.
Not too cold to hurt your smokes but you kinda wanna shove it back to the 66 asap.

Thanks for the heads up on this. This is an awesome deal. I have a few items and samplers listed locally, hopefully I can get them sold and pick one of these up.

Thanks for the heads up on this. This is an awesome deal. I have a few items and samplers listed locally, hopefully I can get them sold and pick one of these up.

Why are you not listing these sales on CP?

I believe they all do this, my 28-vino does at least.

I figured that might be the case but if they are like me and don't read the book it's just a heads up, lol.

Thanks for the info, and the pics for assurance! Just purchased 4 units. Can't wait til it comes in~

Thanks for the link!

This definitely qualifies for my impulse buy of the day!

I went to the auction an it was $49.00. Then, when I hit the buy it now, it jumped (along with all of the other vinotemps that the seller is auctioning) to $54.00 shipped. Still a fantastic deal!

Now I have to go figure out how to set this thing up when it arrives!

Thanks again!!!

Thanks for the info, and the pics for assurance! Just purchased 4 units. Can't wait til it comes in~
48 bottle capacity for $200 shipped...sounds like a steal. You might just be on to something. :thumbs:

Derek

I just picked up one as well. Thanks for the link and thanks for the info and pictures.