• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vinotemps on sale at Target for $139

Dayyyyum! Wish I had a bigger house! :rolleyes: That is a great price!

I just read that ad was about to come on here to make a topic about it. Sounds like a great deal.

son of a....I just bought a used 8 bottle little mini emmerson cooler the other day too.

DAMMIT

When you plug one of these in, is the LED supposed to go on right away? Or do I need to put it back in the box and head back to Target?

Thanks for the post, by the way, Wes.

I think so, maybe as a reminder to undo the cardboard ties to the wire rack.
Mine popped on after plugging in. Tap the light button and off it goes.

Love my unit, holding steady @ 64 degrees / 62% humidity. :thumbs:

When you plug one of these in, is the LED supposed to go on right away? Or do I need to put it back in the box and head back to Target?

Thanks for the post, by the way, Wes.
Are you talking about the interior light or the green temperature display on the front of the unit? I know that the unit powers on as soon as you plug it in. There's no way to leave it plugged in and turned off at the same time, except if the interior temperature is higher than what it's set for. Then it will automatically turn off. As for the interior light, there should be a switch to turn it on or off. Hope that helps.

What I meant was the LED display. I had it plugged in for a while, and the LED temp display never went on. Couldn't get the interior light to go on, either. When I opened the door, the fan was running, though very slightly. It's back in the box, waiting for me to drag it back down the stairs to the car.

Sorry for the confusion Tom. Sounds like a dud on the temperature display.
Best of luck on your next unit.

What I meant was the LED display. I had it plugged in for a while, and the LED temp display never went on. Couldn't get the interior light to go on, either. When I opened the door, the fan was running, though very slightly. It's back in the box, waiting for me to drag it back down the stairs to the car.
The display should turn on the instant you plug it in. You definitely have one that is broken.

So if I get this I simply add beads some spanish cedar shelves and away I go?
Just like a coolidor?

The vinotemp that I got at Target was the best ones IMO. It is thermal electric and the tempature does not jump very much at all. The LED display was great and all I did was add cedar and beads and it is great.

I did prefer to keep boxes in this one and NO singles!

Have fun!

If all your cigar boxes are made of Spanish Cedar, no need to add.
Beads are a definite must!!!

You can make/buy some Spanish Cedar shelves like the one in this link ---> Linky

Info on recirculating condensation to hydrate the beads ("recycling") ---> Linky

Best of luck! :thumbs:

If all your cigar boxes are made of Spanish Cedar, no need to add.
Beads are a definite must!!!

You can make/buy some Spanish Cedar shelves like the one in this link ---> Linky

Info on recirculating condensation to hydrate the beads ("recycling") ---> Linky

Best of luck! :thumbs:

Im in
Thanks
Will advise

SUCCESS!

At least moreso than last time. Plugged it in, and the LED lit right up. The light works, too. set the temp, and it got there pretty quick.