• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vintage Montecristo N5 at Montefortuna Cigars!

Thank you both for your feedback on the site! It is true that there may be some user experience fixes that need to be done in order to be more clear to other segments of the population which are not native to the new technologies, and which in many cases are our target audience.

We are taking all of your feedback into account and will do our best to make our site clearer and easier to navigate. So please if you have more feedback we would love to hear it!

Welcome to the CP family!

This company has my recommendation. Although they may have some tweaking to do to their site, they are very customer friendly. I am looking forward to seeing the quality of their stock...

I felt it necessary to provide my feedback for those that have been curious with the relatively new vendor. I recently had a very positive transaction. Purchasing was easy, communication was solid, and shipping was quality....even during this time of rough shipping timelines. I would/will certainly continue to do business with.