• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Virgin Cigars in Raleigh, NC

Mark in KC

I moved across the street from this place a couple months ago. Went in a few times and they were not allowing customers inside but were able to allow carry out orders due to the pandemic. Looks like they went full private membership now and are charging $$$ for lounge access. Just wanted to reach out to see if any former customers had any suggestions on where else to go. I don't see many alternatives in the area and since I was new to North Carolina, I had only met people a few times but everyone was top notch. No rush to meet because of Covid but looking to eventually find a shop or hopefully Virgin Cigars on Glenwood goes back to a lounge for all.

Reminds me of a road trip through Utah in my early twenties. My buddy and I ended up in some small town for the night before heading on to our next stop. Went to a local bar to grab a drink and we were refused service as it was a private bar. However one of the customers sponsored us as their guest so we could stay. Was a way to get around the local laws I guess.

$5 or $50 a year I can do, just checked the website and found this....

Standard Membership - Annual Payment - $1,800.00 (USD)Subscription period: 1 yearAutomatic renewal (recurring payments)Best Deal: $50.00 Digital Gift Card each month. $600.00 Annual Savings.
Renewal is recurring based upon Join Date.
Standard Membership - Monthly Recurring - $150.00 (USD)Subscription period: MonthlyAutomatic renewal (recurring payments)12 Month Agreement
Renewal is recurring based upon Join Date.

I hope they go back to being a regular lounge where all are welcome. Met some decent people there the few times I have went.

I guess when you are in a city with limited personal smoking space, you can do stuff like this... :/

I hope they revert back to a public lounge. I had good experiences there and from a selfish angle I am in walking distance since I recently moved.

I’d expect impressive services (or servicing) for that kind of money. Ffs...