• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Virgin Pass

rd2thbn

I've been looking over this site for the last few days and I've been really impressed with what I've seen so far. I'd like to start or participate in a pass, but frankly I don't have a good enough selection of good cigars to put together a pass like the ones I've read.

What I'd like to do is identify a particular cigar that several people want. I can buy a box and start the pass with it. You'll know what you're getting, but your puts will be assorted, so I get an education.

If you're interested, post your reply with few suggestions on the cigar you'd be interested in.

And remember, I've never done this before. Be gentle.

Well I am always interested in a pass. As for the cigars. Just put what you would smoke. My address is in my profile.

Check out JR's, their weekly special looks schweet for under 40 quid. Plus thay always have great prices on everything else.
Emo

I'd be intereseted in joining your pass. As far as cigars, I'd just put in what you would normally smoke.

My address is in my profile.

Nick

JOE.M. said:
Hey RD, check out this pass, It may give you some help! ;) A DAY IN THE SUN
Thanks Joe. I just looked at that one and it's exactly what I have in mind. Except I wouldn't know a sungrown wrapper if it bit me in the A$$.

As for those who suggest starting with what I normally smoke, that's La Gloria Cubana, Romeo Y Julieta, Excalibur, etc, which anyone can get anywhere. I'm open to buying something a little different.

I'm in if you'll have me...These guys don't care what you start the pass with, but beware because the buuhh..box will come back to you eventually! These guys really like those Hav-a Tampa sweets!!! ;) :D ....addy in profile

:sign: :sign: :D

I would like to join the pass . Those cigars you mentioned are not bad. Whatever you decide , I would like to join in.

HI, I would also be interested in joining a pass.
I have no prob. trying out diff. styles so I have no brand pref.

"While young in the art of passing may I be,
eager for a new smoke and first pass is me."

ooohhh, that even rhymes. :sign:

OK. After reviewing the responses so far and some prayerful consideration (I am Baptist after all :0 ), I've decided how I'm going to conduct my virgin pass.

I'll buy two boxes of cigars. As emox suggested, the weekly special at JR's looks good, plus I'll add a box of one of my favorites, probably La Gloria Cubana. (I'll post the details once I have them in hand, and in time for anyone to back out if they're not happy ??? .)

I'll limit the pass to 9 members (fewer will be fine) in addition to myself. Each person will remove two of each brand (total of 4) from my boxes and add four from your collection.

Several of you have asked to join, but now that I've defined the pass a little better please renew your interest. Also, if you see anyone ask to join that I should avoid, please send a PM warning me.

I'll shoot for a mid-May kick-off.

sounds smoke-a-licious!

If ya want me, ya got me! I'm in!

Do you want four of the same or a mix?

Let me get back to you w/ a new address though. It depends on when the boxes will prob. get to me. Either I'll still be at schol in MN, orI'll be at home in WI.

Are we sticking to a particular style/ country/ size? can we pick our own brands to use or do you want more of a particular type??

I'd like to join the pass if you have the room.

Nick
address in profile

rd2thbn,

I am still in brother. Got no problem with your details. Lets get it a moving..

I can smoke darned-near anything.

Address in profile (near the end.)

I would like to get in on this pass, if you will have me?

Addy in profile,

Phil