• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Virginia Dujka 2/26/42-10/7/12

Joebunaga

Brought to you by Carl's Junior.
For the last month I've been splitting time between Austin and Bryan, TX. Most of the time was in Bryan. When things seemed to stabilize I'd run back to Austin for a day or two, but then things would start to slide again and I'd head back to Bryan.

My Mother was admitted to St. Joseph's Hospital in Bryan in early September with a fever that wouldn't go away. It had already persisted on and off for the previous two weeks before she went in to see her doctor about it. The doctors were unable to trace the fever. After bouncing between the hospital, physical rehab and back to the hospital she was put into ICU last week. Over the last five days her organs began failing and this morning she faded away.

She was a tough lady even though you wouldn't have known it by looking at her. She laughed and joked alot, while constantly battling with her many illnesses. She'd suffered from a couple of minor strokes, and survived a pair of heart attacks. She lived with lymphoma and went through chemo on and off to keep it at bay. Kidney cancer many years ago had claimed all but about 30% of one kidney. Neuropathy in her feet made walking or moving painful. High blood pressure, diverticulitis, acid reflux , she was a mess... and she hated hospitals.

The doctors did what they could but in the end we don't really know what took her. Maybe her body was just tired of fighting.

At least the pain is gone and she can finally rest.

You're in my thoughts, brother. She raised a good son. You have my number if you want to talk!

Sorry for your loss, you and your family will be in my thoughts.

TIm

Sorry for your loss Joe. Let us know if you need anything.

Sorry to hear of your loss. She sounded like she fought well for her time you got with her. Wish you the best.

Sorry for the loss of your mother Joe! I wish you well brother.

Paul

Smoke a great one in her memory, Joe. My thoughts are with ya.