• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Virtual Retirement Party

Couldn't happen to a more deserving botl. Hmm..but what to smoke in his honor? My first Tatuaje, or first Opus X? Guess I could just smoke them both, in true Loren style. :laugh:

Congrats Loren!!! :thumbs:
I'm going to fire up a Party Serie D No. 4 in your honor Loren!!!

David

Just got home and saw this thread. This definitely made my day and thanks for all the wishes. I've smoked a few good sticks today but I need to pick up one to cap the night off so I can celebrate with all of you. :D Once I get settled in and get over the surprise package Wilkey sent me with a Moontrance in it and yes, i will smoke it. Just to see why I will hate it and explain it to everyone else that its a pure piece of dog shit. :laugh:

Again, thanks for this thread. :thumbs:

Congrats, Loren... I wasn't going to do it, but in honor of the occasion I broke open a bottle of Maredsous Triple 10 Belgian Ale and I smoking one of the unbanded pyramids I was recently bombed with. It's a surprise (whatever it is), but it's DAMN good!!!

Congrats, bro!!! :thumbs:

I decided on a Davidoff 100th Diademas Finas as the choice cigar. I had some Glenfiddich 30yo Scotch this afternoon. :thumbs:

I decided on a Davidoff 100th Diademas Finas as the choice cigar. I had some Glenfiddich 30yo Scotch this afternoon. :thumbs:

Hey, I didn't light up that Opus yet. I see that Loren is going to smoke one of my favorites so I think that I will join him with exactly what he is having. :thumbs: These are VERY tasty! I gave Wilkey one of these in a bomb but I guess he just prefers the Moontrance! :laugh:

WOOHOO ..... and what a party it was. Besides the Cohiba and Pappy's we also broke out a bottle of French champagne and toasted you Loren. Looks like its going to continue to be a great night as well ;) , see ya'll in the morning.

Congrats again!

David

WOOHOO ..... and what a party it was. Besides the Cohiba and Pappy's we also broke out a bottle of French champagne and toasted you Loren. Looks like its going to continue to be a great night as well ;) , see ya'll in the morning.

Congrats again!

David

Nice and thanks for this thread. It put a big smile on my face. :D And the Davidoff Diademas has treated me just right. Damn I need more of these. :whistling:

Well I am ending the night off with a Shark. This is my second one I've had and this one may not have any burn issues since it had a long travel to get to me in the first place. :thumbs:

Aw, hell...late to the party again! :(

Sorry I missed out on the smokes, but congratulations to you all the same.

Thank you for your service! :thumbs:

Congrats Loren, I'll have to smoke an Opus for ya tonight since this thread started after our nightly herf last night.

Thanks for your service, you've earned the right to do whatever the hell you want to do the rest of your life, and you don't owe anyone anything...including Uncle Sam.

Congratulation Loren! Based on the pic of you smoking the Forbidden X Lancero the other day and your retirement! I had to smoke one tonight! It was great! :D

I opted out of the Opus and grabbed an Anejo 50. Wonderful smoke. Happy retirement bro.

Since its only 1:30 PM I guess that is too early for Loren to tell us how the Shark was. :p

Since its only 1:30 PM I guess that is too early for Loren to tell us how the Shark was. :p

Bah...I've been up since 10:30am cuz the Fed Ex woke my ass up so now I am just getting some stuff done on CP. I managed to get 3 boxes of Opus X in today so my humidor is looking packed. The 3k stick one that is.

As for the Shark...I barely had to touch it up. it was a pretty good smoke and 100 times better than the first one I had.

Looks like everyone else is enjoying the "virtual party", guess I just have to deal with the real thing :laugh: . It's always a party with you buddy, hope you enjoy the online version as much as the real life version (you know I love it :thumbs:).

Looks like everyone else is enjoying the "virtual party", guess I just have to deal with the real thing :laugh: . It's always a party with you buddy, hope you enjoy the online version as much as the real life version (you know I love it :thumbs:).

Of course I do ya freak. :laugh: Maybe next year i will be taking a little tour of the US and meeting some other CP'ers. Will see soon enough if that will happen or not. :thumbs:

Congrats Loren, I have some White Owl, Banana Flavor that I am aging for a special occasion. These were imported from an unknown gas station, by to shady characters, Grateful1 and Seadub.