• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Visa restrictions

Behike Chief

Banned
Perhaps somebody could ssist me with this matter. I have been previously buying from a very reliable cubans online vendor, but now they are not taking Visa payments due to Visa restrictions against tobacco, which I believed started a couple of weeks ago. They were working with Klik and Pay which happens to be very secure. Any other reliabale online store taking Visa and a reliable credit card processor??

;)

Hey Chief....read the big red letters on top of CC Forum.

;)...right back attcha'

sorry....I forgot about not posting online vendors....but is it possible to know in that case about reliable credit card processors taking Visa? I guess I could ask to the vendor which one are they using..... ???

sorry....I forgot about not posting online vendors....but is it possible to know in that case about reliable credit card processors taking Visa? I guess I could ask to the vendor which one are they using..... ???

Ding ding ding. Why not just ask the vendor.

Yeah sure.. and after that we'll give you the keys to our houses and the combos to our safes etc. I mean who wouldn't be willing to give all this out as a courtesy to a total fucking stranger. :rolleyes:

It's amazing what can be forgotten 7 minutes after joining....

I haven't reported anyone yet, so I'll report you too....

I guess a few friends of mine were not mistaken after all...........even though cigars are meant for making friends and enjoying time together, I was well advise about how rude and unfriendly forums have become.....

too bad....

I guess a few friends of mine were not mistaken after all...........even though cigars are meant for making friends and enjoying time together, I was well advise about how rude and unfriendly forums have become.....

too bad....

Have they also advised you how rude it is to walk in to somewhere you're not known and not introduce yourself?

too bad....

Have they also advised you how rude it is to walk in to somewhere you're not known and not introduce yourself?

Yeah, I'll just walk into your house Chief and help myself to your cigars and alcohol. Deal?

too bad....

are you interested in getting to know me?

too bad....

Does that mean you are leaving?

Means that is now easier to know who is polite and who´s not.... ;)

too bad....

Yeah, I'll just walk into your house Chief and help myself to your cigars and alcohol. Deal?

whatever....

I'll tell you that we're pretty protective of this place, b/c we've been a part of it for years. Many many people call this home and have made lifelong friendships, from this cigar board.

If you chose to stick around, you might get it, but it will be up to you.

I'll tell you that we're pretty protective of this place, b/c we've been a part of it for years. Many many people call this home and have made lifelong friendships, from this cigar board.

If you chose to stick around, you might get it, but it will be up to you.

This I understand..... however I was just looking for assistance, just an advise. With all my respect and disregarding the fact of introducing myself or not, it wouldnt make me proud or happy to be part of a ¨family¨ so full of sarcasm and hate towards new people. This is precisely what new people is...new people, perhaps not involved with all your rules and things. This is everything but a Forum....

Anyway, I was looking for Visa information and perhaps an advice, not for hateness... so aint worth it to keep posting....

Hey Chief, being a relative newb myself I will give you some really good advice.
#1 Introduce yourself.
#2 Fill in your profile so we can see who you are( we get a lot of trolls & asshats around hear ).
#3 Dont ask questions about Cuban retailers.
#4 If you make a mistake then apologize and move on ( dont start a bitch fight ).
#5 Read, read then read some more ( especially the rules ).

I have been here for less than a year and made a mistake or two also, so dont take it to heart.
I hope this post helps you and enjoy the time you spend here, the B/SOTL here are a great bunch of people and are more than happy to help a newb.

Shaun.