• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Visiting Durham NC this weekend, shops?

KenM10759

My wife & I are going to be visiting my brother, an artist who lives in Durham. We'll have a little down time, so I'd like to find a shop there that sells at a good discount so I can do a little stocking up. I don't need a smoking lounge and great "atmosphere" so much as I want truly great prices and good selection. If they sell Perdomo, that would be nice.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Ken M.

My wife & I are going to be visiting my brother, an artist who lives in Durham. We'll have a little down time, so I'd like to find a shop there that sells at a good discount so I can do a little stocking up. I don't need a smoking lounge and great "atmosphere" so much as I want truly great prices and good selection. If they sell Perdomo, that would be nice.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Ken M.

Sorry Ken, I didn't see your post until today... hope you still have time! Tinderbox in Southpoint Mall used to be very respectable.

Sorry Ken, I didn't see your post until today... hope you still have time! Tinderbox in Southpoint Mall used to be very respectable.

Thank for the reply, which I just got when I logged on here after my visit to that very shop. Very respectable, sure. Good value....nope. Being in the "high rent district", their prices were just too much for me so I only bought enough to get me home (or back into Virginia where the sticks seemed to be cheaper.)

I guess I'm lucky to be able to travel up to New Hampshire from my home and enjoy some better prices.