• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Visiting Seattle tomorrow

siriusstoogie

Bellus Filipinus Vir! :)
pointers on places to smoke will be greatly appreciated. If any anyone in the area that wants to meet tomorrow, pls PM me. Thank you.

Best,

Joe

I agree that Smokey Joe's is the best. But it depends, what part of Seattle you will be in?

I'll be staying at the hilton on 6th ave. are those places cab-able? are there any places closer?

I'll be staying at the hilton on 6th ave. are those places cab-able? are there any places closer?

Dude, I'll drive after I get off work (between 3-5pm) if you want. All I need is about 10 bucks for dinner. :whistling:
PM me with your phone info if you want to take me up on it.

Edit: My spelling sucks

Dude, I'll drive after I get off work (between 3-5pm) if you want. All I need is about 10 bucks for dinner. :whistling:
PM me with your phone info if you want to take me up on it.

Edit: My spelling sucks

You're on! :) PM sent. Need to be back by 10 or earlier at the hotel for early morning telecon and meeting. Look forward to meeting you. Thank you.

Best,

Joe

edited to add: I can do 3-5 just give me a 15 min heads up. I should be at the hotel by 1.

Just herfed with Sirius, and had a blast! Good times.

Chris, it's good to hear that you had a good time herfing with Joe, he's one of the best. We miss him here in NY and it will be great to see him in a couple of weeks at the Quad State Herf IV........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Had a blast with TVM. Generous BOTL that does not hesitate to go out of his way. I look forward to the next time Chris! The place we went was very comfortable and friendly. It had a very decent selection to boot.

Charlie,

Looking forward seeing you and the boyz in a little over 2 weeks!

Had a blast with TVM. Generous BOTL that does not hesitate to go out of his way. I look forward to the next time Chris! The place we went was very comfortable and friendly. It had a very decent selection to boot.

Charlie,

Joe, out of curiousity, how did the selection match up with the Golden Leaf? How about Tobacco Grove?

Charlie,

Joe, out of curiousity, how did the selection match up with the Golden Leaf? How about Tobacco Grove?

TG. They have wide selection including AF siglo 13 for $125/stick. The leather reclining chairs did me in. :)

TG. They have wide selection including AF siglo 13 for $125/stick. The leather reclining chairs did me in. :)

Also Forbidden Robusto, Lancero, and torpedo for 60,70,90 respectively.

The rest of their selection, 6 commercial humi's full are very close to msrp though. The casa stuff is all that's rapeish.