• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Voodoo Man PaulTra

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
@PaulTra

New Orleans Paul the voodoo man. Your magic helped the Saints to be in top of their division so you totally don’t need any more magic books. You got your tats down right for now So what should I send you ????

butt plugs seem to be an item of choice for many this season but I like to be more creative. Well at least mrs clause appreciates that.

ok back to you New Orleans Paul. Give this old Santa some ideas while I go get those drunk rain deer from humping each other silly

@PaulTra

New Orleans Paul the voodoo man. Your magic helped the Saints to be in top of their division so you totally don’t need any more magic books. You got your tats down right for now So what should I send you ????

butt plugs seem to be an item of choice for many this season but I like to be more creative. Well at least mrs clause appreciates that.

ok back to you New Orleans Paul. Give this old Santa some ideas while I go get those drunk rain deer from humping each other silly
Even though he has been Friends with @kann for a long time, don't hold that against him Santa. He is a good one, treat him nice!!!

Howdy ho Santa!

I'm super easy to shop for. I love snacks, especially if they are spicy and/or garlic flavored. Anything local to you is always apricated. As for cigars who doesn't like a Cuban? And for NCs I love a strong maduro. Surprise me! I also love anything from Roma Craft and Black Label Trading Co. I'll never turn down a Liga or two or even an Undercrown. I am also a huge Indy Car and F1 fan so literally anything associated with those sports is always welcomed. Sweet Senna is my German Shepherd who is always on the Good Girl's List and loves any toy that can be thrown or chewed to bits with her big ol house wolf teeth.

Thanks Santa!

Ho Ho Ho.
So let me get this straight. Spicy snacks for your dog, fast car for your wife and some chew toys for you and let’s not forget some cigars your kids. Hmm I like how you think 🎅

Ho Ho Ho.
So let me get this straight. Spicy snacks for your dog, fast car for your wife and some chew toys for you and let’s not forget some cigars your kids. Hmm I like how you think 🎅

You're a good man Santa!

Paul is one cool dude! Send him all the pickles Santa, he loves that shit! Also, perhaps you could send him blueprints for his basement. It would seem that he forgot to build that walls.

Paul is one cool dude! Send him all the pickles Santa, he loves that shit! Also, perhaps you could send him blueprints for his basement. It would seem that he forgot to build that walls.

Ugh, you truly are the most tasteless person I know. Everyone KNOWS that open aired basements are chic.

Santa is in a good mood today . So he is on his way to see you Paul. Just stole the USPS delivery truck so hoping it wont break down as I am going 25 MPH - its speed limit HOHOHO Well watch out for my license plate 9405511202555881282898

Thanks Santa! I'll promise to not let the gators out of their pens when I see you coming!

Santa is in a good mood today . So he is on his way to see you Paul. Just stole the USPS delivery truck so hoping it wont break down as I am going 25 MPH - its speed limit HOHOHO Well watch out for my license plate 9405511202555881282898

Whoa! Mrs Clause must have put out before you put this package together because you were in more than just a good mood with the generosity you have bestowed apon me. Thank you very much Santa! 😊