• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vote for the Cigar Video Review winner

Who do you vote for?

• Tall Paul

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • wkoti

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • kona1000

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Asel.mike

Votes: 15 39.5%

• Total voters

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
I'll leave the voting open for a few days. Thanks.

As much as I love puppies, I have to give my nod to Asel.mike.

Mike for me as well Nice work brother! Good luck at school. :thumbs:

TP was the only one who did it in a timely manner, that should count for something

I did like your review, what I was gunning at was that as the first person you didn't get the chance to copy you like the other guys. Oh and that it was the shit!!

Although I would love to see Mike win the sticks for his college stash, I think Paul had a better Video review.

Edit: Spelling

Mine was an honest no BS review w/o wasting anyone's time and I had puppies!!

Kona gets a vote for keeping it real. Made me laugh, dude.

I'll admit, Paul is a better reviewer... And is the shit.
I just made mine to try to pass the time in the car, and wanted to share my version of solo-road-tripping with everyone.
Paul, you did an awesome review my friend

I'll admit, Paul is a better reviewer... And is the shit.
I just made mine to try to pass the time in the car, and wanted to share my version of solo-road-tripping with everyone.
Paul, you did an awesome review my friend
Mike thank you for the kind words! To me mike we are both newbies in the real reviewing skills of taste and putting our experience in words. We both smoke what we enjoy because we enjoy it. I am clearly joking when I said my review was the shit...lol to me I voted for you because you made me and my wife crack up when we watched your review but on top of that you are very educated on cigars and well spoken about your experience with the cigar you had chosen. Truly a great job please do some more video reviews brother!

Paul

I've seen Mikes stock, trust me folks, he doesn't need anymore cigars ;)

Send them to Asel.Mike, aka, Mike Asel, nice work.
It was a bit long and it lacked puppies, but it was funny.

[background=rgb(251, 249, 244)]141 views and only 25 of you could cast a vote...[/background]

Maybe there should have been a None Of The Above Vote or their Ugly Mugs Broken My Screen Vote.