• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vote on Tuesday

Went to vote at 6am.
A nice crowd had already formed.
Only waited about 30 min from check in to Voting.
I am hoping it goes as smoothly the rest of the day.

I'll vote at 10AM when the rest of you are back at work. :D :thumbs:

No waiting at all here on Miami Beach. Walked in, walked right up to get my ballot and was out the door pdq. No mess, no fuss.

Normally, there is no waiting at our voting place. We got there at 5:45 (polls opened at 6), and there was already a good sized line. Total wait time was a little over an hour, but I voted! :thumbs:

Went to vote at 6am.
A nice crowd had already formed.
Only waited about 30 min from check in to Voting.
I am hoping it goes as smoothly the rest of the day.

I'll vote at 10AM when the rest of you are back at work. :D :thumbs:

Just wondering how many times you guys vote in Chicago :whistling:

:thumbs: :laugh:

In CrOOK County (the city of chicago) they vote multiple times! Even the dead find the time to vote!
How do you think the crooks keep getting re-elected!

I just saw the news and they said there are 2 to 4 hour lines in NYC to vote. By the time everyone gets off from work?

Hooray, I voted for the first time today! I timed it out just right so I could go in after everybody had gone to work, so there were just a few senior citizens waiting to vote, got in and out very quickly, hopefully everybody else has the same experience.

Vote?

There's an election going on? Cool! What election? Who's running for what?

I guess not watching TV has merits :D

Smooth here in Southern NJ...I was in and out in 15 minutes as well.

One of the lady volunteers there (44 years doing elections) said this was by far and away the biggest turnout she ever saw.

I was in and out in about 20 minutes. This was the longest wait I have ever had. Usually 5 - 10 minutes at the most. They also had about twice the number of voting booths set up and everything was running very smoothly.

Now I hope my candidate wins. If so, I will have to find a very nice cigar. :D If not, --------- a (sour) Grape Whit Owl. :angry:

Is it just me or is this freakin' exciting!?!?! I mean I know, I too am a little exhausted having been inundated with a barage of information over the last several months, but this is far and away the most exciting presidential election of my lifetime. I don't care who you're voting for, there are more people(and young ones at that) involved in the process of choosing the leadership of this country than EVER in our nation's history! I can't freakin' wait to get out of work and go vote!

15 minutes. I left the house early this morning because of the perceived long line and ended up getting to work way early.

This weekend, the Governor of Pennsylvania called and asked me to vote. Granted it was only a recording, but I hung up on him. I found it to be an oddly satisfying experience. :sign:

I voted first thing this morning, not too long of a line, was in and out in 30 mins. Now will watch the results tonight and will have a Oliva V Maduro.