• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wacha smoking on right now?

Armer

This is the way
I got a Room101 Fudo Myoo burning right now, I got in this months Stogiebird. Let's see what your smoking on right now 20210423_220515.jpg20210423_220543.jpg

If you head over to the “Today’s Smoke” thread, that is where everyone posts what they are smoking 😎 Welcome to CP

Oh fuck😂 I'm still having trouble finding specific threads sometimes lol
Now that’s the way to be real! No photos but I just finished a Sig 6 with (I call it a martini but it’s straight with a few cubes) Tanqueray martini in the hot tub after splitting wood all day.

Just finished and RyJ Belvederes
Very tasty and great burn,draw and construction
Don't ever see these get mentioned anywhere for some reason.
Good smoke and a reasonable price

Attachments

• 20210425_061937.jpg
    20210425_061937.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 0
Just finished and RyJ Belvederes
Very tasty and great burn,draw and construction
Don't ever see these get mentioned anywhere for some reason.
Good smoke and a reasonable price
They are great little smokes

Quesada Reserva Privada Gordo (6 1/2 x 56)

Binder is Dominican Criollo from 1997, Ecuadorian Connecticut wrapper, and Dominican San Vicente & Pennsylvania Ligero long filler.
I have been smoking these for many years, and this stick is from a box I have in storage for the past ~30 months.
It's difficult to keep these stored for long because, well, they are just so damn good.
As much as I enjoy the AF Fuente Fuente Opus X PerfecXion X, I would say these are just as enjoyable, possibly even more so.
The Opus X price point is 2 to 3 times. 🤣 If money is no object then who gives a fuck; right?
Cheers .......

# 1 Q 2.jpg

# 1 Q 1.jpg