• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wait.. hold on! Rewind it.. wait.. ok, now pause!

xyz123

Obviously you're not a golfer.
Ok.. who else? Who else here rewinds movies and/or shows when you see someone smoking a cigar? Where you'll actually rewind, pause, advance or reverse a few frames if needed to see it just right? And then even watch for ash length consistency in the rest of the scene?

My kinda-wife person says I'm the only one who does that. Is that true?

Your not by yourself, I do it all the time especially if I have an idea as to what cigar it appears to be. Although not typically while the family is watching with me.

I'll try and see if I can figure out what cigar it is if there is a band on it. Surprisingly, I've read "trivia" on IMDb and other places, or interviews and such, that said the actors just wanted to have their favorite cigar in a scene. IIRC, that's how CAO came to have the Soprano line, and I read that both Kurt Sutter and Ron Perlman are avid Camacho fans... thus was born the Sons Of Anarchy affiliation.

Yep, cigars and pipes. It’s especially fun seeing pipes in old Disney movies.

I do it all the time, especially if the wrapper is visible but hard to see, I always have to try and tell what brand it is :)

This thread got me trying to figure out what Burrow has been smoking after their wins and found this:

Burrow has much better taste than Mixon...
Obviously they don't proof their own stories. In the lead in, they say "...The Party Source..Coving, KY..." Then at the end they give the address as "..Bellevue KY.." The Bellevue, KY location is correct. It was my hometown seegar place when I lived in Kentucky. Great inventory and it's a one stop shop for all your "sin tax" needs, plus food. Interesting read though.

Floyd T

Obviously they don't proof their own stories. In the lead in, they say "...The Party Source..Coving, KY..." Then at the end they give the address as "..Bellevue KY.." The Bellevue, KY location is correct. It was my hometown seegar place when I lived in Kentucky. Great inventory and it's a one stop shop for all your "sin tax" needs, plus food. Interesting read though.

Floyd T
I know some guys that love the beer selection there.