• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wait to smoke a cigar from a pass?

Toaster

Puff Puff Pass v2.0 2004
So when you pull a cigar from a pass, do the same rules apply? Let them sit at least 2 weeks or so before lighting one up?

This would apply to Domestics and Island cigars?

I'm like a little kid sometimes - I CAN'T WAIT! :D
I received a 5'er from vewy yesterday (a box split) and smoked one today - and vewy, it was very nice!

Generally I can't wait either- but I try. And I've been told that when getting cigars in from the island- its best to wait a minimum of 2 weeks before smoking them to let the tobacco settle down, get comfortable, establish itself among the other cigars in your box ;) :p

So I wanted to know, do you guys to this for passes? I noticed on Moki's padron millinium pass, he keeps asking if anyone has smoked one yet- based on the information I've been given, wouldn't it be better to wait and smoke it in a couple of weeks with the cigar stabilizes?????

Not being a smart ass- asking a question to see what others do. I have smoked stuff right out of a pass, or from the mail. :D I dont have self control ! :)

ummm, usu. a few days, maybe a week.
but if it is somehting I really like, will smoke it the next day.

Two weeks minimum for me on anything I receive in the mail. Used to smoke 'em fresh out of the priority box...not any more.

If its one good stick I will put it in the bottom of the humi and TRY to forget about it...but if I get a couple of the same stick I'll smoke one first chance I get. When I buy fivers I put 2 away to let sit for a year or so..but that never last long either. :D