• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Walk The Line

grand cru no 2

Saw it tonight (Friday Night) and what a great flick! I highly reccomend it. Phoenix does a great job as Johnny Cash. Generally all the actors did a great job and the story is done very well. If you like Johnny Cash music then you should definately catch this film in the theater.

I give it 4 out of 5 stars! :thumbs:

My 12 year old son and I went on Monday to a sneak peak. He was singing along to most of the songs. He new them from the Essential Johnny Cash CD.I really enjoyed the movie. Left me wanting more.

Cool, I was hoping that it would be good because the previews make it look like a great movie. I put it in my netflix queue - so eventually I'll see it.

I am going to see it when I can. I am a huge Cash fan. He is on my iPod.

i think my wife and i are going to see it on Sunday. I've always been a Cash fan, she likes Reese Witherspoon, so it will be good.

I've acctually had the pleasure of meeting Johnny Cash, in Nashville. My aunt lived in the same neighborhood/across the road from him. She took my brother and I over when I was about 15. He was great...very nice man.

bunyfreak said:
i think my wife and i are going to see it on Sunday. I've always been a Cash fan, she likes Reese Witherspoon, so it will be good.

I've acctually had the pleasure of meeting Johnny Cash, in Nashville. My aunt lived in the same neighborhood/across the road from him. She took my brother and I over when I was about 15. He was great...very nice man.
[snapback]252219[/snapback]​
I am jealous

I bet this movie would have done better in the Box Office if they wouldnt have released it the same day as the Harry Potter movie. I want to see this movie, but had to go with HP instead.

Mr Peat said:
I bet this movie would have done better in the Box Office if they wouldnt have released it the same day as the Harry Potter movie. I want to see this movie, but had to go with HP instead.
[snapback]252318[/snapback]​
Heathen

hmm ... never been a big Cash fan. But, the previews to the movie look friggen cool. Will prob check it out in a week.