• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wall humidor

moki

el Presidente
I found this in-wall humidor while poking around last night. I've never seen it in person, or used it, but it certainly looks like an interesting idea. Many people like to have their cigars on display, and easily accessible -- and since this fits into any standard wall, it's a space-saver too. 300-400 cigars... nice.

The price is a bit steep, but isn't too bad, assuming it is a quality product: $999.95. You can see it installed in a few homes/businesses here:

http://www.csonka.com/beta/popup_consumer_aikman.html

from: http://www.csonka.com/beta/popup_consumer_cigarsafe.html

cigarsafe.jpg

Announcing the world's first 400 cigar capacity in-wall humidor that offers significant advantages to dealers and end-users. With one on display, you'll have access to your cigars and also be able to sell these beautiful cases.

Click here to see just a few examples of where both cigar enthusiasts and resellers have installed thier Csonka Cigar Safes!

The Csonka Cigar Safe is a finely crafted cigar storage system made in the USA. It's 14-1/4" wide main compartment easily recesses in between wall studs, or mounts on the wall, and compliments any home or office decor as a true work-of-art. 100% Spanish Cedar is used throughout the unit and for all six supplied trays. The trays can hold 9" cigars, and provide angled, display of all cigars.

The solid hardwood door measures only 18-1/4" x 42". It is available in handrubbed Oak, Cherry, Walnut, Mahogany, Ebony and Whitewash, and can be ordered with a wood-framed full-view glass door or a solid wood door. A brass, piano hinge and three spring loaded, twin-roller catches maintain the door in perfect alignment against the quality, dual-track seal to maintain the humidified integrity of the interior. The supplied humidification system integrates a high-density moisture retention component with ample evaporative surface area to insure minimal maintenance, and includes a top-rated, digital humidity and temp. gauge.

The Csonka Cigar Safe is very reasonably priced. It's capacity-per-dollar can be 2 to 3 times that of the best humidors on the market. Optional products for the Csonka Cigar Safe include: a Matching Radius Wood Trim Collar (pre-made, pre-stained to dress up installation at the wall), Horizontal Shelves (in packages of three, to increase the unit's overall capacity), and a Quartz Clock Kit (installed in solid wood doors to add unique functionality and value).

Standard Finishes: Oak, Cherry, Mahogany

woodsamples.gif

I still like my idea of building one in a closet in your house.
I think you can do it for the same cost or less PLUS it will hol a lot more cigars. ;)

Emo posted some good pointers in a thread a while back as you really should strip all the sheetrock off the walls, put up plactic, seal it and so forth. If I get some time, I'll try to dig up that thread.

Ya I like the pre-maid in the wall unit. That looks really sharp. and Im sure it's a snap to install.

Looks nice, I hope it includes the Cohiba ISOM Lancero's and DC Maximus's

I hope it comes with those Hugo Cassar Mystiques :D

Yummy smokes!!!

Nice looking wall unit. I have actually been planning on building something very simular tho not quite as large. Nice to know that the idea actually works :p