• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wanna Bet?

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
Being a Penn State Alumni I'll give the line of 7 1/2 points for a blind 5er to the first Seminole fan who wants to bet.

I've been looking for takers all week, unfortunately were betting on the same side. Seminole fans aren't very optmistic about there chances in this one and for good reason.

AVB said:
Being a Penn State Alumni I'll give the line of 7 1/2 points for a blind 5er to the first Seminole fan who wants to bet.
[snapback]269930[/snapback]​

Well I'll be damned! :0

I first visited Happy Valley when I was a junior at UCONN and thought WOW, what a great place to go to school!! I visited the campus quite a few times in my last two years at UCONN, to attend PSU football games, partied with our fraternity's chapter at Penn State. Since then, I've been a huge Penn State football fan. I actually went to the Orange Bowl in 1986 when Penn State was playing Oklahoma for the National Championship. Today, I'm wearing my favorite Penn State sweatshirt and I'm going to watch the game on the couch while I keep warm under my PSU logo blanket! :thumbs:

Sorry AVB, I can't take your bet 'cause I'm with ya on this one! :thumbs:

GO NITTANY LIONS !!!

I'm with AVB and CC on this one. Although I'm not a PSU fan, I am a Big Ten guy and a lot of guys I work with and some family are PSU grads. I don't think FSU has a chance.

I wont say I have a gambling problem but lets make it a 3 stick and I'll take FSU and the points.

I really dont care about either scholl but I like to bet........

LMK

Jim

C'mon Jim this is just a basic 5er. Nuttin' special unless you want it that way and hardly worth the $4 to mail for only 3.

I'll take you up on it AVB.

Am I a confident fan? Hmm..well no, but you've got to have faith. I never would have believed we'd beat VT either.

Edit: proper English

OK, you've got it. Game on!

Now I thought this was going to be all friendly and everything but send me messages like this, "I took you up on the FSU win. Go ahead and send your sticks out tonight." and I hope you get an ass-whoopin' so bad you'll have to crap outcher belly button.

Just an update on the game - the line is now Penn State - 10

The site I use is bodog.com

coventrycat86 said:
AVB said:
[snapback]269930[/snapback]​

Well I'll be damned! :0

I first visited Happy Valley when I was a junior at UCONN and thought WOW, what a great place to go to school!! I visited the campus quite a few times in my last two years at UCONN, to attend PSU football games, partied with our fraternity's chapter at Penn State. Since then, I've been a huge Penn State football fan. I actually went to the Orange Bowl in 1986 when Penn State was playing Oklahoma for the National Championship. Today, I'm wearing my favorite Penn State sweatshirt and I'm going to watch the game on the couch while I keep warm under my PSU logo blanket! :thumbs:

Sorry AVB, I can't take your bet 'cause I'm with ya on this one! :thumbs:

GO NITTANY LIONS !!!

[snapback]270117[/snapback]​

I was home on leave from Germany for the 1986 Orangebowl and watched it with my dad, one of the last games he and I got to see together :thumbs: GO LIONS!!

AVB I ain't no PSU fan, (My game was yesterday and wasn't the Buckeye victory sweet!) but for the Big 10's sake go PSU!

-D

This one is beginning to look like the Sugar Bowl! Great game so far!

Much better then I thought it would be.

I don't mind losing a game this good. There's no way I can beat the spread in overtime so send me your snailer and I'll get out the prize package.

Great game so far! Just entered OT. I wish all the other bowls were this exciting to watch.