• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wanted: Fantasy Football Manager

sonuvabum

Boobies...'cause I likes 'em
Well, I thought we had a full league.

The Original CC-CPFFL, dating back many years now is in need of one additional manager. We had a full league up until recently but one guy had to bow out. This is not a rookie league, and it's not a 'funsie' league. If you are selected to play you will be expected to play hard and manage your team properly all season long, win or lose. No slacking. You will need some FFL experience to effectively compete in this league.

We have a full compliment of CP members both past and present including a couple who joined the forum over 10 years ago.

It's a fairly simple deal. Yahoo League. $75 buys you in. Top 4 places are paid in nice cigars from a special place south of Florida. You are strongly encouraged to make draft day which is August 26 (a Sunday) at about 5:30 CDT.

No asshats, dicks, pricks, or other swine (except Jonesy :p ) are allowed.

If you think you have what it takes, and are interested in joining this league, shoot me a PM, and we'll go from there.

Gary

John, you don't know jack.
Y'all is plural. :laugh:

Are you the same guys that trade those magic cards?

Huh? ???

Don't know about that, but we still need a manager.

I can't believe there is not someone out there that doesn't think they can beat me at Fantasy Football.

Sheesh!!

Maybe they heard about our waivers rules........................... :sign:

If you're contemplating joining this storied league, here's a sample question to gauge your preparedness:

You have lucked out and have the #1 overall pick in the draft. You are considering taking a quarterback as your first pick, do you take:

A) Peyton Manning
B) Aaron Rodgers
C) Matthew Stafford
D) What's a quarterback?

If you answered D), welcome aboard!

Maybe they heard about our waivers rules........................... :sign:

Yeah, sorry Rob. I left it as is. You can see my notes on the Yahoo board.

I guess I scared off potential new managers with my opening post.
What I can't figure out is that I'm nicer than Brian. WTF!?!
:p

G~

Still looking? If so, I'm in. Just get ready to bow down before my awesome FFL-ness.

I think we found us a sucker boys....direct from Boise, I-DA-HOE.
Clint, he failed the entrance exam in an amazing fashion.
He should fit right in. :D
Welcome to the freak show Steve.
G~

Fuggin' Hawkie has invaded my space. At least I get him the first week.

NA