• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WANTED: Guatamalan Zaya, REWARD IF FOUND

IanHummel

Ok, I'm done playing around. I've tapped all resources that I've had and come up with a few bottles for myself, and the group of people I represent, but we need more. :whistling: Call it greed, call it an obsession, call it whatever you'd like, but we need more. If you have sealed bottles you can spare, know of a liquor store that has them sitting on shelves (they're out there, we just can't find them in our areas), or can rob your grandma that has it, then shoot me a PM and let's talk. Were willing to pay the avg. cost per bottle, pay for shipping, and get you a handsome reward in the form of cigars for your time and effort. Let the games begin!

Sincerely,
The Zaya Cult

It needs to say "Guatemala" on the bottom of the label, NOT "Trinidad". The Trinidad stuff is the new version that the Zaya Cult is not interested in.

If you look at the one in the picture in the above link, it says Trinidad at the bottom making it the new version. It also says "Country : Trinidad". :(

Ian I am in Chicago for the big weekend, I will be at several Binny's trying to get into the non-shelf stuff, so consider it on my shopping list. Will call if found.

If you are still looking for this, I might have a line on some. I should know tomorrow as I am heading to the liquor store outside of Boston that stocks Zaya, just not sure if they still have the Guatamalan stuff.

Shoot me a PM if still interested.

Greg

Hey I made a phone call a few minutes ago to a friend and he says he has 7 bottles of Guatemalan Zaya, shoot me a PM if your still looking for some...

Chris