• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WAR!

smails.jpg

"Well, We're waiting!"

Alrighty, We just finished up our Padron event! Thanks to all the cp'ers that showed up! Now what you all have been waiting for....
Our runner up put together a hell of a package and I was just floored when I got the pm! DDepaola, Congrats brother! That was one Hell of a bomb!

Now I thought long and hard about our winner. I think you can all agree that the true spirit of the pass is charity! We take care of our own, but we also take care of our community and our country! Seadubs bomb not only was orginal but it also gave something to our men and women proudly serving our country! Congrats Chris, you earned! I got Jorge to sign the humidor and I may have one more little suprise for you guys! I contacted Chris early to tell him that he won. Chris is going to offer up the prize in a little while for a raffle. $20 a ticket! All the procedes are going to be donated to the USO! Now here is the extra fun part. I talked to Jorge Padron about this today and he is going to match the prize! That's right, the winner of the raffle will get TWO of each current production '64 and '26 in both wrappers and Two humidors!

Thanks to everyone who played! I really enjoyed doing this! I hope this has been as much fun to play as it was to watch unfold!

Congrats Chris - you are a deserving winner :thumbs: - count me in for 2 raffle tickets - how do we get the money to you?

Well I am honored to be runner up to a bomb like that. Let me know where to send a M.O. for a ticket or two, and if I win, send one set to the troops. I'd like to thank my wonderful wife (who is watching over my shoulder) for helping me put together the bomb(Hey Blue got any books left....) :whistling:.

And a big thanks to Brad for making all this happen.

-D

<yelling, screaming, applause>

Congrats Chris! You are a deserving winner! Great gesture on both accounts. that was one heck of a bomb! Count me in for a ticket or two! Let us know more about the raffle and keep us posted on how much money is raised! Great idea Chris and CONGRATS!!!

congrats to dd as well... :D

you guys blew me away with those bombs! NICE WORK ALL!

Brandon

Heres a picture of Jorge Padron autographing the humidor that contains the original prize.

prize_sign.jpg

WOW! That's incredible, Smoky! Mr. Padron matching the prize is absolutely amazing! Maybe one of the boys from Outlaw could shoot a picture of the final prize for all to see :whistling:

My jaw hit the ground when Brad told me I had won. As tempting as it is for me to take the prize and run, especially because I haven't yet tried all the Padrons, I'd rather put these cigars to work for something I feel strongly about.

So here's my offer to the board to have a crack at winning the WAR! SUPER BOMB (signed by Jorge Padron)!

1. Raffle tickets for sale for $20 a ticket
2. 200 total tickets will be sold (and no minimum number of tickets will be required)
-as tickets are purchased numbers will be selected at random for each entry
3. The raffle will be held Tuesday, June 6, 2006 at 6:00pm so any money received after that time will be returned to sender.
4. Smoky will send the prize to the winner.
5. The winner will also have all of the proceeds donated to the USO in their name.
6. The person who purchases the most raffle tickets will receive a special 5er from me regardless of whether they win or lose the raffle. (If two or more of you guys purchase the same amount then whoever buys first wins)

I will keep a spreadsheet going of all the people who purchase tickets, when, how many, and what numbers.

I'm hoping I didn't forget anything, but if anyone has anything they'd like to add, I'm all ears.

I will post updates to let you guys know how the raffle is progressing, how many tickets being sold, etc...

My address is:

Christopher Watson
15332 Antioch St
Pacific Palisades, CA 90272

Good luck to you all and thanks for helping the USO :thumbs:

*Edited to add a couple clarifications to contest rules. I'm trying to Keep it Simple!

Chris,
GREAT JOB MAN!!! Very generous on your part!!!
Count me in for a ticket or two. :thumbs:

David

Congrats Dan and Chris. Two great bombs, that's for sure! You guys deserved to win this thing.

Chris, very generous gesture on the raffle, bro. I salute you! :thumbs:

Smoky, thanks again for all the fun and for your own generosity. You da man! :thumbs:

Couldnt have happened to a better BOTL. Congrats on winning and then taking it one step further. Raffling it off and sending that to the USO. My hat goes off to you. :love: This makes me on proud Veteran to see this put to good use. :thumbs:

And it just keeps getting better and better!

Grats to Dan and Chris and :thumbs: to the raffle!

And a big WHOOHAAAA!! to Brad for doing this!

Congrats to Dan and to Chris. And the raffle is an awesome gesture. :thumbs: You should be able to count me in for a ticket!

Congrats Chris and Dan!

Chris, WOW! Props on the generousity! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: