• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Warriors vs Mavz wager opportunity... with conditions 😎

I hope the Warriors sweep. STOP THE MISERY for poor Mark. LOL. He just didn't look like no shark sulking in his seat tonight.

He's way more mild-tempered than he used to be. If courts had dirt on them he would have surely kicked it on the refs during his first 5 years of ownership.

I actually fell asleep in my chair after dinner and just woke up 30 mins ago. Just in time to turn on local news as they reported on the game!

Idk.. I think you're right about the broom. I also think Mark will land on his feet ok..

Damn. I told you it wasn't over yet Michael! @cohibasurfer

When's the last time you saw a free throw come to a stop like that at the rim?? When GSW came back within 8 in the fourth... man.. and then the rain delay at an arena.. Lol.. what a game!

I'm ready for G5!!

1653473927650.png

Welp the broom was put in the closet. Series Dan = 3 / Michael =1

Games by point spread
Dan = 3
Michael =1

Alright Dan Dan the Warrior Man.... It's do or die for the series still. But maybe the 7 points could win me another cigar. LOL... I won't hold my breath though.

Nope
1653627075462.png

Congrats on the win. Send me your snail mailer and I'll get your 5er plus 3 for the point spread wins out by Monday.

Nope
View attachment 55984

Congrats on the win. Send me your snail mailer and I'll get your 5er plus 3 for the point spread wins out by Monday.

Just finished it. What, 6th time to the Finals for Gsw over past 8 yrs? Killin' it.

I was wondering how it was to work as far as paying out the wager. Was it "net" (pun intended), as in just deducting the spread sticks from the series sticks. I'm also in no rush, don't scramble to get them out if you got a busy weekend going on.

I'll pm addy in a sec. Thanks for making what would have been a boring series a fun and must-see one! 👍🕺🍻