• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Watcha reading?

Working on three books. It just sort of depends what I'm in the mood for but they are all related:

The Civilization of the Middle Ages-Norman F Cantor
-First two chapters are rather dry, although the content is essential to understanding the Middle Ages as a whole. Past that it moves pretty quickly.

The Templars-Piers Paul Reid
-Haven't gotten to the Templars themselves yet. Up to Chapter 4 and still background info, although refreshers are always helpful.

El Cid
-Iberian nobleman is wrongfully banished so he heads south routing all the Moors as he goes in the hopes of winning back favor of the king. Written in the standard epic poem format.

I, too have become quite the connoisseur of children's books. Right now it's Cleo's Counting Book, Cleo's Alphabet Book, Cleo's Colors, Come Here, Cleo, and the current issue of Babybug magazine (part of the Cricket family of publications-I know y'all have read Cricket).

TampaSupremo

My days usually end with a cigar and a book on the back porch.

I just finished, Lone Survivor : The Eyewitness Account of Operation Redwing and the Lost Heroes of SEAL Team 10.
Lt. Michael Murphy is going to be awarded the Medal of Honor on October 22. Real insightful book about some truly amazing guys.

On Deck:
Afghanistan Campaign
Tides of War
Virtues of War

PM if anybody wants to read the Lone Survivor, I've been trying to convince all my friends to read it. You won't have a dry eye by the end and be thankful for complete strangers.

Godless by Ann coulter - funny as hell.

I want to read the book your reading, I heard a clip on Bill O'Riely about it, sounded good.

Mark

Just finished reading the Templar Legacy by Steve Berry. A very good novel in line with the DaVinci Code. I would definitely recommed checking it out. I have also read the Alexandria link from the same author and enjoyed it as well.

Currently reading well studying for my Series 6 and 63 Securities licenses. fun stuff.