• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Way to early I know, but I am interested in your input

CBoukal

Impeached Staff Member
I know everyone is going to say "Why are you thinking about this already" and "It's only August" but I am interested in people's opinion so I can set the reminder correctly in my calendar. Last year I received a lot of feedback that once they received their kid assignment, they didn't have time to order, receive, organize and resend their items. The changes below would allow santa's more time to customize their gifts for their kid. Better more thoughtful gifts require more time for Planning/Production/Shipping.

Timeline from Last year:
11/03 - Rod posts rules and signup thread
12/01 - Last day to sign up
12/02 - Receive kids name
12/08 - Last day to post your kid thread
12/15 - Packages must be mailed by.

Proposed timeline for this year:
10/15 - Rod posts rules and signup thread
11/22 - Last day to sign up
11/23 - Receive kids name
12/01 - Last day to post your kid thread
12/15 - Packages must be mailed by.

More time to shop and wait on shipping from other vendors would help immensely!

I agree with an updated timeline; however, my only comment is I still think you could announce/start the sign up thread around the 1st of November, October might be too early...

More time to shop and wait on shipping from other vendors would help immensely!

I agree with an updated timeline; however, my only comment is I still think you could announce/start the sign up thread around the 1st of November, October might be too early...
Noted, I think that's a good idea. Although I will say it takes guys till the last 3 days to sign up with a month to do it.

Earlier the better, as time tends to slip away the closer we get to the holidays. Happy to accommodate whatever the community would like.