• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS !

Roseysman

Still Me
Thats right we broke the curse !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

RED SOX #1

Roseysman said:
Thats right we broke the curse !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

RED SOX #1
They will probably win ten in a row, :D

If the Patriots win the superbowl again, and Kerry is elected... Boston is going to be even more insufferable than it already is. ;)

What "curse" ???

New England is going CRAZY :thumbs:

How 'BOUT them

RED SOX

moki said:
If the Patriots win the superbowl again, and Kerry is elected... Boston is going to be even more insufferable than it already is. ;)
AMEN!

This is just not fair. The superbowl, 21 games in a row, and now the world series.

This is Crap!

2005, year 1 of 86 again. :0 :0

They played a great ALCS and Series, well deserved.

Wow talk about peaking at the right time.
4 in a row against the Yanks and then the Cards

way to go
Red Sox 2004 world champs

Bill

Most of you guys know I'm a Cardnial fan. The better team won. Instead of eating crow do I eat Cardnial? :(

I don't watch or follow baseball, but I am glad the 'Sox won. The Boston teams' fans stick with them even when they suck and that is to be admired.

That said the whole curse thing is a crock. The team just sucked in the past, and after soo many years of supreme suckage they had to win statistically speaking.

:D

Matt

Hats off the the BOSOX!!

Not a huge Baseball fan, but a team with such a rich history winning the WS can't be bad.

Enjoy it. It lasts until the first week in April. Then everyone starts out 0-0 again.

M. Gipson